X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Join the Army Against Alcohol-May 2017

Morning folks

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
    Morning[MENTION=21798]Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB)[/MENTION]...........I'd have got the big handbag out filled it with rocks and beaten you about the head. Did you enjoy the Toon though. Bet you liked Browns loads of seafood.
    Why do you think I didn't tell ya I was over. Interesting place, some lovely buildings and streets and can't believe how close St. James' Park is to centre, must be buzzing on match days.

Bess had another trip to the vets and a 3 month supply of her painkiller. She had some blood tests and her liver results are on the bit on the high side. Nothing to panic about yet..............one moment while I panic..........:egad:............you know I've just made light of it and tbh I'm worried sick. She's 13+ years old.
    Growing old isn't much fun really. Give her a hug from me.

Originally posted by marthadan View Post
    Hi everyone! Back after a break and still AF! Yay! Will have a read through older posts. Hope you're all ok. Bless.
    Welcome back, don't be a stranger.

Originally posted by mollyka
    Morning again - awake half the night and went on a shopping spree wit Amazon - jaysus - memories !!!
    Made more than a few drunken purchases on Ebay in my time.....cringe....
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning everyone. Sun is shining so will probably spend day in the garden again.

Hope Bess is ok JC, hard when they get older. Only watched the voting in the Eurovision, not the same interest when we are not in it.

Comment

Morning folks !!!!
        Sorry for being MIA - up to 90 trying to juggle essay writing, mother, bored Mr S - lepping around because we got a bit of sunshine. :egad:
        College work all done now 'till Sept - feel like a weight has been lifted.

How's everyone?
        Where's that Mario fella ?????????????????????

Comment

Morning,
          Slept the sleep of the innocents............must have got your share [MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION]. Haven't bought anything from Amazon...........ooh let me think........at least a week. Luckily I've forgotten my e-Bay password.

Eurovision and the winner is Portugal........... YouTube Its the voting that sucks me. The UK were 15th :applouse:

[MENTION=21798]Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB)[/MENTION].........we're a very small city. Just about walking distant to everything. You'll have to come over now you're AF and I'll get Mr JC to take you around and a trip up Greys Monument is a good 'un to try Experience panoramic views on Grey’s Monument | VisitEngland

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION].............well done you for getting through your course. You've worked very hard and should be proud of yourself.

And lots of @@@@@@ to the rest of yis :heartbeat:
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

to all the AAA moms!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Afternoon.. [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] thanks for the lovely thoughts and flowers. We already had our Mother's Day over here, but happy to have another!!

Sun is shining.. that virus is causing a few alerts from work, but hopefully it will be sorted.

Good to see you @satz. Hope mother and all are well.

Mario.. he just disappeared off the face of the internet there! Hope he's ok.

Later...
              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

You're right [MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION], I completely forgot! But as you said, y'all deserve 2 days!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Did the wind beneath your wings on the new bike and it just blew the blues away, Molly..........or should that be #mollyka or [MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION]

I opened a twitter account last year during the Olympics to keep up...........isn't half hard work and as per usual forgotten my password........not in a hurry to re-open it.

Rather pleasant day here as well. Didn't take Bess to the beach but she got a trip to Pets at Home and she met a few pals (one of the assistants gave her a biscuit so its now her favourite place in the world now) and we had a big walk on the big field.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Night, love.

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION].........thanks for the good wishes, you're a lamb.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning -
                      Good morning everyone. Work day for me or should I say paid work day!! Better get my skates on.

Comment

Morning.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning ladies, no work today. I was planning the whole day attacking the long list of things to do in the garden but it is pouring down, hope it stops or at least eases up.

Comment

Proper good morning.........had some coffee and near functioning.

Mr JC's gone for a health check this morning.......he went for a hearing test last week and apparently his hearing is A1.....he's just a bad listener

Dull and cloudy here on the Costa del Tyne too.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Xpost Stabbers ! Torrential here - garden will be delighted don't think its rained for months!!
                              As will the weeds!

Mr JC's gone for a health check this morning.......he went for a hearing test last week and apparently his hearing is A1.....he's just a bad listener
                              Mrs KT says I suffer from the same affliction yet only one of us has had a hearing test and past with flying colours....I'm sayin nowt.

I took the open top bus tour when I was in your city JC and I did see Gray's monument, considered going up but being the coward I am anything over ten feet high is too high.
                              Last edited by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB); May 15, 2017, 02:43 AM.

Comment

The worst thing, Tabbers, was he was cupping his ear like a 90 year old.

You would never get me up Grey's monument.........too high. I'm not good with heights at all.

So pleased you took the bus tour. Should actually do it myself..........reckon we tend to take our home towns for granted.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X