Mad monday may shout out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad monday may shout out

We will have our SHOUT OUT today as Sunday's is now out there in the ether far, far away

Not the normal one as its not the normal day or normal circumstances...............just want a SHOUT OUT

and a wave if you're having a sober day

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Here it is, the first of May, and I've got another week of sobriety today! Thanks JC!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: Mad monday may shout out

SHOUTING!!
      Got lovely complements his weekend from relatives I only see occasionally, not just the normal 'you look well', OTT stuff, are you doing Botox.. blah blah blah.. (in truth I had just had my hair done).
      Vanity.. a very important reason never EVER to drink again!
      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Sober and present here JC. Thank you!... :hug: My hubs told me he can have real conversations with me now that I'm sober. Can't completely imagine what it was like before. :egad: Cooked all day yesterday. Which included treats of chocolate- peanut butter- oatmeal no bake cookies. :smile: Dipped the peanut butter spoon in the melted cocoa. Heavenly. :smile:

Comment

A lazy sober week from me

Comment

Still going strong. That five year goal line is getting closer!
            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
            X