Super Sober Shout Out Sunday June 4th 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out Sunday June 4th 2017

I'd like to see a show of paws for another SHOUTY OUT SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time.....

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL AND LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one

Let the time and date calendar take the strain from your brain when you're counting....Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

For me its 2890 days from the start date to the end date, end date included or 7 years, 10 months, 29 days including the end date............to be continued :love:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sober Shout Out Sunday June 4th 2017

3 years, 6 months and 3 days. Enjoying what life throws at me knowing i dont have to rely on al to get me through.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

2609 Days
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Nice & clean for '17 :thumbsup:
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

687 days here. BEST decision (to stick with it this time, come hell or high water) ever.
          AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Four years, nine months. Getting closer to that five year mark, life is so much better without the alcohol haze.
            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Paws on show ..check the state of the door!!

20170520_175025.jpg

4 years, 11 months, 1 day
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

It's 135 days for me - not MIA just snowed under at work...I'll try and catch up elsewhere later!

Comment

And another week sober for me!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

939 Days here and happy to shout! Happy Sunday all! :sohappy:
                    Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

2 years, 10 months, 24 days

Last edited by Pie; June 4, 2017, 08:38 AM.

Comment

A reflective sober week for me

Anyone seen Can't Cope Won't Cope on the BBC iPlayer? Is about a couple of 20 something Irish girls tilting from having the time of their lives into alcoholism. Excellent, but horrible to watch - especially where they still think that they're having fun. Worth a view.

Comment

2342 AF days for me. Thankful for the freedom of sobriety. Byrdie
                          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                          Tool Box
                          Newbie's Nest

Comment

3.5 years plus two days of freedom for me. I am very grateful for this freedom.

Lots of end of school parties with teenagers present and I am so happy to walk around with my sparkling water and have great conversations with them.

Comment

Working...
                            X