London murders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London murders

Sad news this morning. The Canadian that was killed on the London Bridge was my nieces twin sister. She wasn't supposed to be there but her and her fiance took a short cut back to their hotel. He saw the van coming but couldn't pull her to safety quick enough. In a bit of shock at the moment.

This was posted on our thread earlier by ppqp..or pourquoi..please remember her and her family in your thoughts and and /or prayers
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: London murders

Very sad Mick
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thank you Mick. I hadn't seen her post.
      [MENTION=17367]porqoui[/MENTION] - I am so sorry. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. :hug: :heartbeat:
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Bubba and my deepest sympathies go out to you [MENTION=17367]porqoui[/MENTION], the fiancée, and everyone affected by this tragedy.... she is in the arms of angels now to become one herself...
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

This is so sad and shocking PQ. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Comment

Sending loving light and prayers, [MENTION=17367]porqoui[/MENTION].
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

@porquoi So very sorry. Sending prayers. This insanity must stop.
              Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

[MENTION=17367]porqoui[/MENTION]
                I'm so very sorry for you and your family's loss. Healing light and prayers to you all.
                Last edited by JackieClaire; June 4, 2017, 04:42 PM.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm so sorry, Porquoi.
                  My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Thank you all...Mick just told me he started this thread. I am still in shock. They just announced her name on the news and I am so grateful I didn't find out that way.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear all this. Tragic and surreal. Holding you close in my thoughts and prayers. Byrdie
                      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                      Tool Box
                      Newbie's Nest

Comment

It is all so f****ing pointless, what a tragic loss of innocent lives and it makes me so angry. Sorry this has touched your family Porqoui.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

So sorry for your loss Porqoui. Thinking of you and your family.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

:hug:
                            “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                            Newbies Nest Roll Call
                            Toolbox
                            Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Sending you light & love PQ, so very sorry for your loss :hug:
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09
                              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X