Super Sober Shout Out Sunday June 18th 2017 ......Fathers Day Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out Sunday June 18th 2017 ......Fathers Day Edition

I'd like to see a show of hands for another SHOUTY OUT SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time.....

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL AND LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one

Let the time and date calendar take the strain from your brain when you're counting.......Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

For me its 2904 days from the start date 7 years, 11 months, 12 days including the end date.............to be continued.

And now cake:

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sober Shout Out Sunday June 18th 2017 ......Fathers Day Edition

1295 days. A great feeling to achieve what i thought was impossible in the beginning.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Nice & clean for '17 :thumbsup:
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

A flat but sober week from me

SFx

Comment

It's day 149 for me - funny old week - it should have been 1 year this week had I not f**ked up - still every day is a PB now!

Comment

4 years, 11 months, 15 days.....

I'd like to see a show of hands for another SHOUTY OUT SUNDAY

this is Hans

4221832040_6105d09849_z.jpg
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

1500, nice round figure, but won't stop there
              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Another week in the books for me...
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

2356 AF days for me! Grateful for all of them! Byrdie
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

That makes 1294 sober days for me. Unbelievable, really. I am SO grateful!

SAM! So great to see you, and let's celebrate that nice, BIG, round number.

Mick - that made me snort. Hilarious.

Happy Sunday.
                    Pav
                    Last edited by Pavati; June 18, 2017, 09:53 AM.

Comment

1074 days

Thank you for showing us Hans, Mick.

Comment

I just realized I hit 735 days. I can now think in terms of years instead of days. I am beyond grateful for my alcohol free life.

JackieM

Comment

Congrats on getting past that 2 year mark [MENTION=18464]JackieM[/MENTION]!
                          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

953 days for me, so happy to shout about it! :happy2:
                            Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

2624 Days. Wishing you dads a Happy Fathers Day!
                              Last edited by techie; June 18, 2017, 02:38 PM.
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                              X