Beth's niece passed away today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to let you guys know that Beth's niece, who is 21, lost her long battle with cancer today. She was able to break away for a minute and call my cell. I was not able to catch her call, but she left a long message saying she died this morning. She sounds like she is being strong, but I could tell in her voice that she is really hurting. She will stay there until after the funeral and come home on Tuesday, so I dont know if she will have a chance to come on and give an update, but I know she would welcome any of your words of comfort. I told her yesterday I would give an update for all of you who had sent your wishes on her earlier thread.

We are here for you when you return Beth.... we love you! :h

Allie
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Condolences to Beth and the family!! So terrible to lose young ones. No one ever wants to see that happen.

My heart and prayers to Beth and her family!!

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Such a young beautiful girl. I am so sorry for your loss.

Hilary
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

My heart just aches right now. Prayers of love and peace for you Beth and your family.

Thanks for letting us know Allie.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Beth,

I am so sorry. Allie's post hit me in the gut. I can only imagine how you must feel.

xo

Comment

Beth,

My condolences on your loss; my thoughts are with you, your sister, and the rest of your family during this difficult time.

pixie
            AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Dearest Beth

My heart aches for you and your family at this sad, sad, moment in time. It just doesn't make any sense for you to lose your beautiful niece to such a cruel disease at such a young age. I am truly sorry for your loss and all my deepest sympathy is with you and your family during this unbearable time.

Sincere regards

Bluesky
              It is easier to stay out than get out.

Mark Twain

Comment

Dear Beth, so sorry it's a terrible time for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you
                Much love Paula.

Comment

So very sorry

Prayers and strength to you, Beth, family, and friends of this remarkable young woman. Her memory and spirit will live forever in the hearts of those whose lives she touched.

We are thinking of you.

:h

RJ
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Love and hugs Beth. Praying for you all.
                    Waves
                    Enough is enough

Comment

Beth,
                      There are no words I'm sure with which you can express your innermost grief at this time. Likewise I have no words now that can be written that can take it away. But I pray for you and your family that God will bring all the prayers and love from people on this site to you, and you will feel it and find some comfort and peace in it and gain some strength from it.

Melissa :l
                      If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Bethy I am so sorry. Lindsay's pain is over- the only blessing out of all of this. That poor poor child. I don't even know what to say. I am just so very sorry for you and your family. :h
                        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Oh sweetie I am so sorry for your loss. I know what a great spirit Lindsay was and how she lead her life with such grace and dignity. Even with her diagnosis looming over her she still continued her Ivy Leage education. We could all learn from her example of strength. My prayers and condolences for you and your family. Your sister will need you now more than ever. Much strength and healing to you both.
                          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

{{{{{{Beth and family}}}}}}
                            In my arms and in my prayers...
                            Nancy
                            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Beth, I am so sorry for your loss.
                              Meow-Meow
                              MonaKitty