Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beth's niece passed away today...

Dear Beth,

I am so sorry to hear of Lindsay's passing. It is always hard to lose someone so young, especially when they are such a bright light. My heart goes out to you and to your family.

:heart: E

Comment

Beth, i am so sorry for your family's loss. :h rudemama

Comment

I know she touched everyone she met here in her short time on this Earth. My thoughts are with you and yours.
        God Bless:h
        Buckle

Comment

That is just heart breaking. My love and strength go out to Beth and her family. Lindsay will be in my thoughts for a long time to come.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

My love and prayers go out to you and your family x

Comment

and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain." Revelation 21:4

Beth, I'm so sorry for the loss of such a bright and beautiful soul.

:l :l :l :l
              :h :h :h :h

Comment

I am so very sorry. wish you and yours well. Sounds like she was a brilliant child, how sad. my prayers go out to you
                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Beth, so sorry for your loss of a lovely girl, the good really do die young.
                  Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                  Confucius

Comment

Bethy, just wanted to say love to you and hope you are hanging in ok. :h
                    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I'm so very sorry to hear about your neice Beth. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this very sad time... Sincerely, Niblet

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

so very sorry

Beth, I am so very sorry on the loss of your niece. She was way too young to pass on, and that cancer is a horrible disease and has taken too many much too soon. I wish they would find a cure! My son is the same age as your niece, so I do feel your pain and it is very personal. Please please accept my condolences on your loss! :h Suz
                        The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Beth, my heartfelt condolences and prays to you and your family at this time. Lindsay was an incredable person who shone and her light will keep shinning. Below is a poem by an unknown writer, which a friend recently read at a funeral and we all thought it beautiful.

When I come to the end of the road,
                          And the sun has set for me,
                          I want no rites in a gloom filled room,
                          why cry for a soul set free.

Miss me a little, but not too long,
                          And not with your heads bowed low,
                          remember the love that we once shared,
                          Miss me but let me go.

For this is a journey that we all must take,
                          And each must go alone,
                          Its all part of the master plan,
                          A step on the road to home.

When you are lonely and sick of heart,
                          Go to the friends we know,
                          And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds,
                          Miss me but let me go.
                          A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

Elizabeth,

That is a beautiful poem. I told Beth on the phone that I did not even realize it until a few minutes before we spoke, but the day Lindsay died is the 6th anniversary of the day my four-year-old niece died. No, I dont think or believe anything is hokey about that - I just think we meet the people along the way of our journey that we can identify, empathize and walk beside. Beth is one of those.

Beth, I know today must have been super duper hard, especially for Lindsay's Dad.

Holding you close in heart,
                            Allie:h
                            If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

That poem made me cry....beautiful. Thinking of you and your family Beth with lots of love.
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Elizabeth, that was a beautiful poem, my heart goes out to you Beth.
                                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                                X