• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Join the Army Against Alcohol-July 2017

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
    So purty Jacks :haha:
    I do try.

Good news Bess ...........cancelled the vets as she's back to normal..........won't go into details of how we know as its not breakfast time reading.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'll tell ya how ye know - POO !
      Same for humans if you think about it !!!!

:turd2:
      Last edited by satz123; July 29, 2017, 03:07 AM.

Comment

:upsidedown:Mr Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ahhh long time since I use the Ozzie wave - I miss the Undies !

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
          I'll tell ya how ye know - POO !
          Same for humans if you think about it !!!!

:turd2:
          Exactly. Top of the class.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening all,
            We've been to the seaside this afternoon with a picnic............Cresswell Beach, Northumberland. Perhaps about 20 people on the beach and that suits me fine. We even had a paddle.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Fab pic JC. How was the water? Really cold, freezing, or swimmable temperature you reckon?

Big waves to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

[MENTION=7261]Guitarista[/MENTION]............bloody freezing...........but there were a couple of swimmers. Hardy people up here in the north of England.............or complete nutters as they're commonly known.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning,
                  Absolutely knackered after yesterday.
                  I was talking with a pal yesterday and although I've seen a huge range of rock bands........... I've never seen Uriah Heep. Just been having a look at them on Wiki and they're still around and playing live and they've made heeps (pun intended) of albums and singles.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                  Last edited by JackieClaire; July 30, 2017, 03:50 AM.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Might as well keep going.
                    Jenny's wee doggo, Buddy, is on a drip at the vets. Taken in yesterday as he managed to get her handbag from the kitchen worktop and chewed a packet ibuprofen. Not many taken but apparently very toxic. Early signs are good but it'll be a few days before they know for absolute certain he's going to be okay...

Well while I full of doom and gloom, after talking to Jenny. Her and her fiancé have done nothing but fall out, not speak, split up.....once.......and generally they've been living in a very unpleasant atmosphere over the last 6 weeks God knows what's going on but my stomach tells me that they'll not be together much longer. Its worrisome.

I always try to look on the bright side..........but you know sometimes I just get bloody fed up of it all.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                      Might as well keep going.
                      Jenny's wee doggo, Buddy, is on a drip at the vets. Taken in yesterday as he managed to get her handbag from the kitchen worktop and chewed a packet ibuprofen. Not many taken but apparently very toxic. Early signs are good but it'll be a few days before they know for absolute certain he's going to be okay...

Well while I full of doom and gloom, after talking to Jenny. Her and her fiancé have done nothing but fall out, not speak, split up.....once.......and generally they've been living in a very unpleasant atmosphere over the last 6 weeks God knows what's going on but my stomach tells me that they'll not be together much longer. Its worrisome.

I always try to look on the bright side..........but you know sometimes I just get bloody fed up of it all.
                      Ah poor Jacks. It is a worry. Possibly they have just grown apart.
                      But on the bright side ( we always try to find it !!! ) I think the rowing means there is still life in the the relationship .... apathy is the worst thing

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                        Poor Jackie - meet your sister :-( off to work - head up - all will be forgotten in a year - hopefully xxxxxxx
                        :smileya:

Comment

Morning ladies, I agree with Benji.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I hope you know you're all bloody fantastic :hug:.........thanks for listening. It was just one of those mornings I just couldn't count my blessings.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm going to have no tongue left from biting it.............desperately trying not to shout FFS GROW UP.......its called the real world and shit happens.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X