Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Join the Army Against Alcohol-July 2017

Back again.

Had a look see, Tony was about on the 29th on the Roll Call thread.

Along with Tabbers and me several times with e-mails and texts..........even Admin tried to get in touch with Mario by e-mails. Sadly no answer.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
      I think Jackie tried to contact Mario but to no avail - we just have to hope he's busy or something - it is a worry when someone just stops posting..... mind you - I've done it myself
      We've all done it, Molly. I took time and read back over some old threads and it just seemed to me that he would have said something instead of just disappearing. Sure hope everything is okay.

I'm off to the Mall. The heat here is unbearable so I've gotta get me some coolness. 41C outside at the moment. Not quite as hot as yesterday, but hotter than I like. Maybe catch up with youz later. If not, I'll try and get on tomorrow. Again, I appreciate all of your advice and concern. The Army always was a great bunch of people and certainly nothing has changed... :heart:

Oops, Jackie - you snuck in there. Geez, don't much like that about Mario. Very worrisome....
      Last edited by stirly-girly; July 1, 2017, 08:21 AM.
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

That was the word I was looking for,Stirls................worrisome.

I'm in and out of the kitchen..............don't think much of this cooking lark....hardest thing I've done this week is click the kettle on.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Nighty night, Molls.

Horror of horrors had to cook the dinner tonight.........got very used to someone else doing it this week.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Popping back to say night night folks.
            Toe knee - get yer arse back here !!

Comment

Quickly............Jenny's had an interview to do her teacher training on Monday just gone.............and was accepted. Starts 7th September.............she's also got another interview next week for another placement but its going to happen.:congratulatory:
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hey ho..
                [MENTION=11158]stirly-girly[/MENTION], very sorry to read that your going though a shit patch - your getting it from all angles. Sounds like your making the right decisions. Your sons will have to figure things out, your right not to get too involved, just be there for them, They'll both need you.
                And good for you, calling time on you and Mr S. lots of adjusting but nothing your not able for, looking at what youve done in the past 18 months - amazing.

JC are you home?
                Home Rusto made it down the mountain

Night all, yawn (reading The Nightingale, kristin Hannah= brill)

PS: Hope the hot date went well G.. are you alone :wink:
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                  Quickly............Jenny's had an interview to do her teacher training on Monday just gone.............and was accepted. Starts 7th September.............she's also got another interview next week for another placement but its going to happen.:congratulatory:
                  YAY!! great news..

Comment

Yep I'm home
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ah sure you came home to lovely news

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                        ah sure you came home to lovely news
                        Found out Tuesday .............for some reason I got a signal on my phone when I was half way up the stairs when she rang. Couldn't get one for love nor money other times.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning everyone. Made it up and down the mountain, thinking of doing cliff walk this morning as bright eyed again very early. Could not even think of doing any of this if actively drinking. So sorry about what you are going through Stirly. Kids bring trials and tribulations but you will get through it all the easier without the grog. Yea JC delighted for Jenny and you of course. Hope you had lovely anniversary Satz, how is your Mom? Is the book any good Mary? Must download a few onto the kindle for hols. Hi Molly, Tabs, Mr G, Anon and anyone else who pops in.

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                            Morning rusty and all to come - it's a beautiful morning here - should do our hearts good -
                            Good morning Molly and to all who drop by later. Sunny day here - 31C already at just before 10:30am. Looks like it's going to be another scorcher. Oh well, summer in Greece - were gonna have a couple of heatwaves so can't complain. Although I would love a summer rain right now.

Have a great Sunday everyone!!
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Good morning Rusty, Molly dear & Stirly, I'm sending you a special hug all the way to Athens this morning.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

So I took puppy outside this morning and went to open the greenhouse, did a little weeding on the way back down (unintentionally) and an hour later I finally made it in for coffee & breakfast. I really do lose myself out there. If anyone is interested in mindfulness which now seems to be fashionable, try a little gardening it is food for the soul.

P.S. Rusty if we are talking about the same cliff walk I have done it many times, its a beaut but recommend you do it early, it gets very busy later on. Enjoy.
                                Last edited by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB); July 2, 2017, 02:36 AM.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X