Join the Army Against Alcohol-July 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Join the Army Against Alcohol-July 2017

Good morning Molly,Tabbers,Rusty, JC and all to come. So sad to hear your predicament Stirly-- I can only imagine the pain you must be feeling, however it is great that you can write those feelings down--Do you have a support network of a friend(s) in Athens?
    Great news for Jenny re the teaching my daughter did that with my support although teaching is very hard work these days--but rewarding!
    I had a few bad trips while out running and have had broken ribs in one fall and broken hand, broken teeth, facial wounds in the next one. I did the London Marathon 5 weeks later I was the fastest 70 year old with a broken hand

Comment

Morning KTABbers!! What a lovely way to start your day!!

JackieClaire - wonderful news for Jenny - you must be sooooo proud and excited for her. Give her my best!!

I have just got the second load of laundry in and am defrosting my freezer. Seems the right thing to do on a hot, hot day. Got the floor fan blowing on the open door of the freezer to speed things up so essentially, it blows cool air back into the kitchen. Was going to bake some muffins but I'm rethinking that. I suppose I should get myself to the beach at some point but really, just standing under a cool shower sounds like the best idea right now - temps have gone up 6 degrees in the past hour. Mind, if I had a shower like Molly used to have, I might have given it second thoughts....

Hey, Mrs. A - you dropped by when I was writing. So good to see you. Thank you for your thoughts.
      Good on your running but it sounds like you have had a few rough spills. Maybe try to slow down a bit - just a thought....
      Last edited by stirly-girly; July 2, 2017, 03:35 AM.
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning all of you gorgeousnesses :heartbeat:

Jenny has this thought than when she was a manager in the bar that she could do the staff rota, handle a delivery and cope with masses of women coming in after Ladies day at the races...............a class of chemistry students just might be a bit a tad easier.

Have to disappear got a bit of a gyppy tummy so going up to the chemist.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all
          Time to knuckle down and go job hunting ............
          The way we spend money I need an income.
          I was waiting for the Universe to deliver - but need to give her a hand

MOST EXCELLENT news Jacks :yay:

( about Jenny - not yer tummy )
          Last edited by satz123; July 2, 2017, 05:07 AM.

Comment

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION] I'd do you a reference any day. :hug:

Just got some dioralyte for the funny tummy. I'll be as right as rain tomorrow.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just finished watching Fargo so its goodnight from me.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Night from me too..
                Bike ride and a LOT of decluttering. I could be doing it for a month.
                Maybe things do happen in 3s, so Jenny kick started the new job triangle, next Tabbers and Satz :happy2:

Night allxx
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Morning.

I do know there's two part-time jobs going soon ..........one in a sandwich shop and the other a tapas restaurant...............Jenny will be leaving them mid August

TONY!!!!! Wherefore art thou?
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                    hey C'MERE --- where are yiz all?? been working like a dawg and yiz are all SILENT?????
                    Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Was doing a few chores that I've been putting off but thought I may as well get started while the weather's not sitting outside weather.............its like painting the Forth Bridge.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hey C'MERE --- where are yiz all?? been working like a dawg and yiz are all SILENT?????
                      At work all day too Molly, just in. Need food, absolutely starving. Spent all winter decluttering Mary and still not finished but will leave for next winter, it's never ending. Will need a skip for garage! Had lovely early cliff walk yesterday (definitely the one Tabs and Molly were on about) and spent rest of day in garden, bliss. Back to reality today though. Hope you feeling better Molly?

Comment

haha -- let you off so Rusty - you working as well!! feel much better -- just a bit anxious that I'm not 100% and the antibiotic finishes tonight.... we shall see -- maybe I'm just being a hypochondriac... it's been known -- no excuse Jackieclaire -- housework doesn't count:victorious:
                        But I had to cook and everything and put paper in the new printer but I couldn't find the paper ........found it in a cupboard that was so untidy I had to tidy it.................I'm zorsted :sad:

Cross your heart, you'll go back to the docs, Molls, if you're still not right.

Ahh Rustles, as fast as I de-clutter I but new clutter.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Only just sat down properly since 6.30 am. Running around doing lots of stuff.

The best bit of the day was when I went to the apple store with my phone that has an app that does not work. I did not buy it from them but got it from Tesco and it was out of warranty. They gave me a new phone!

As I have been out of the Army loop for so long I did not know that Satz had left her job!

Going to watch a bit of TV and then head for bed--Good to be back here

Comment

Night all,
                            Another busy Monday.. Without a hangover so just about doable!

chat tomorrow xx
                            AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Good morning..............up early again and I'm not even at work. Took a fortnight off so this is my second week.

[MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]............you're sounding a bit frazzled anything we can do to help. Must be near holidays for you too.

[MENTION=5052]anon[/MENTION].............it is lovely to see you.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Working...
                                X