X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Join the Army Against Alcohol-July 2017

Good morning lovelies,

Nice little ear worm to start the day......... don't hate me

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Keeping fingers crossed for you Tabbers. Nice to see you Mr G.............and waves to the rest of yis...........I'm away to work.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Also had the bug been out of it for days. Did I catch it from here? Weather changed here for the worse probably because it is school holidays. I hope Bess is Ok and recovering nicely. Wave to everyone.

Comment

Holt SHQ@# what a day today and yesterday. I had a great day with my nephew's at the park and i get mass emailed today CC'd to everyone I had a drink. Well f off I'm on on remeron so yeah I appear drowsy. Hurts most that someone that was not there sent this email CC'd so all my family knows. Well screw my family.
        "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

On a lighter note my dog has figured out how to undo the knots in my shoe laces. Poor shoe laces.
          Last edited by empyr3al; July 27, 2017, 02:29 PM.
          "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

[MENTION=23850]empyr3al[/MENTION].............take no notice of the e-mail, you know the truth.

Have to smile at the your pup.

[MENTION=5052]anon[/MENTION].............perhaps its a computer virus...........excuse me while I laugh at my own joke :harhar:
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening..

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
              perhaps its a computer virus...........excuse me while I laugh at my own joke :harhar:
              You are SO funny
              Actually my computer virus affected tummy is still not right.. sort of has me wiped (insert computer joke)!
              [MENTION=23850]empyr3al[/MENTION] best comeback is a clean and sober you. Let that pass..

Off down the country to the 'arse end of no where', said Mr M (delighted) for a week tomorrow. Will pop in for a wave from my phone.
              No drama in my absence please!

Night all XX
              Last edited by IamMary; July 27, 2017, 04:54 PM.
              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Morning folks, sunny weather and a few days off next week, what's not to like.
                No drama suits me just fine Mary, enjoy your holiday, hope the weather keeps fine.
                Give Bess a pet for me JC, likewise the shoelace opening puppy Empy.
                Waving back at ya Mrs A.
                Always so nice to see your purple self Stirly.
                And always a pleasure to see the famous Mr G popping in from the other side.
                Benji hope the new job has settled down and it is all you hoped it would be.
                Finally a shout out to Molly dear who has been there for so many of us, we are always here for you too.

So I have been taking a step back and having a long think about why I have been so off kilter this past couple of weeks, letting various things do that by losing focus on the bigger picture. The vast majority of my 'problems' are really not much more than irritations if I am honest, really don't matter in the long run and will be forgotten about in a reasonably short time if I let them. It is important to keep some sense of proportion and perspective and not let a series of small things or even a couple of big ones build up into something much bigger. I know now I need to look after myself , my state of mind needs to be kept calm and focused in the main, I don't want the black dog of depression to call again. Opening the door to a f**k it moment and the escape route I used to use oh so often, that way lies a living hell so no thanks.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning
                  [MENTION=21798]Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB)[/MENTION]...........good for you for recognising the fact they are just niggles and pesky stuff.........they can build up into mountains if we let them.......I'm tempted to sing Let it Go ...........from Frozen but I will resist.

If Bess gets any more cuddles she'll start getting suspicious. She's getting better but I still want her checked out.........At the moment she's in the lap of luxury...........rice, eggs, fish, cuddles............I'm defo going to reincarnated as a Labrador.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi all. Hope you have a good day and evening. Still alive though very unmotivated because I'm missing some tools.

Comment

[MENTION=23850]empyr3al[/MENTION]...........you know love, there are some days that we just have to plod through. Treat yourself kindly, eat something tasty, hug your pup, have a wee nap,listen to some of your favourite music, watch an old movie........We're the lucky ones as we've decided to get out of this madness we have a tomorrow
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Popped in to say goodnight.

[MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]............if I don't see you tomorrow have a lovely time time in the back end of beyond
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Army brats.

Comment

Wha?

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sorry Molls & Tabbers for the crap going on - it will sort itself out if you just go with the flow & not try to fix things.
                              Easy for me to say I know but 2 buddies of mine told me that - I've learned to step back and let people sort themselves out and usually they do. My worrying does not help in the slightest.
                              I do what I can without getting bogged down in the mire. I often appear uncaring & selfish. But so be it. As we're told every time we fly - put on your own oxygen mask first before attempting to help another !

Update on job:
                              Went in to fly solo yesterday and was fine. The daytime receptionist is one of those smiley insincere types . Says all the right things but no warmth behind it.
                              Ya all know one of them. I'll ignore her and concentrate on the job in hand.
                              The old folk are lovely and the care staff & nurses are wonderful.

Comment

So purty Jacks :haha:

Comment

Working...
                                X