Jackie claire has 8 years af!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackie claire has 8 years af!!

Congratulations to one of the most supporting members of this forum. Jackie was the first to welcome me to MWO and to make me feel at home. She has continued, without fail, to support and encourage so many people who have come to MWO looking for help. Her kindness, unselfishness and sense of humour, but most of all, her belief that we can all get and stay sober has helped many, many people over the years, whether they are newbies, older members who are struggling, or just one of us who needs a virtual hug. Jackie is always here for all of us. I am privileged to call her my friend and thank her on behalf of all of us for her undying support. We love you, JackieClaire and MWO wouldn't be what it is without you!!!!

Stirly :heart:

Oh, and of course - CAKE!!!

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Re: Jackie claire has 8 years af!!

CONGRATULATIONS ����������. I echo everything Stirly said above. We are so lucky to have you. Enjoy your day.

Comment

Congratulations and well done...you are a star thanks for all you have and that's on a personal level too ta muchly
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good onya Jackie! Wow! Congratulations beautiful woman. :flower:
        Last edited by Guitarista; July 7, 2017, 02:28 AM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy 8th birthday JC, you go girl! I hope you have a lovely celebration today and thank you for your help when i was a newbie. xx
          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Congratulations, lovely lady!:sohappy: You are an inspiration to everyone here. Thank you for all your kind thoughts, words, and deeds!:heartbeat:

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

and many thanks for all the stuff you do around the site

Comment

Thanks for continuing to participate here, Jackie, and show us that this really can be done in the longer term. Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations, Jackie! Thanks for all you do here! Didn't realize the date was upon us already, they're still working madly on the cake Jacks-Cake-1.jpg

Comment

Back when I first joined MWO, I was a lurker as well. I read around the forum and tried to figure out where I would fit in the best. I was still drinking back in those days, still trying to find my last quit. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what the Army thread was all about, figured it had to do with veterans lol. But it seemed odd that it was mostly, if not all, women with this person [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] as the ringleader, or Captain if you may lol. But as I kept reading the thread I figured out it was mostly a UK group, and it made perfect sense to me because of the time change! This thread, and mostly because of Jackie, has stayed strong over the years! All the daily posters on the Army thread deserve a big thumbs up for not letting their thread die. But a special thank you from me to Jackie for her undying support to everyone, her quiet way of showing us that the sober life is the best life, and her continued efforts to help those who are still struggling! There truly are angels among us!

Congrats Captain JC on 8 years!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Congratulations to another one of my favorite people here!!8 years is outstanding Jackie!
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Congratulations, dear Jackie! and thank you so much for your support and wisdom and humour..:love:

Comment

Brilliant.

Comment

You're a LEGEND JC, thank you sincerely for all you give back both here and in your job.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Congratulations Jackie!! Thank you for all you do for everyone at MWO!!

Comment

Working...
                              X