One Step at a Time - August 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One Step at a Time - August 2017

Hi All,,,, NoraC I hope it all goes well with you at the hospice, will be thinking of you.♡
    Rusty was you on the firecracker thread ?
    I think I need to get to sleep early to night. I didn't fall asleep late about 4am in the morning 😨really need to get myself in a routine in going to bed early.
    The good think is am living a sober life. My partner who I got engaged to last may is one of us. But he is my missing piece of puzzle that fits perfectly as a glove.
    Am going to be catching up on thread reading.
    Take good care all & keep strong :heartbeat:
    X catch22 X
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Major computer issues at work. Just got home.
      Hope today was a wonderful day for e anyone.

Glassie - anymore news:hug:

Liz - how is your friend ?
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Um so sadly I drank again. I'm in a pretty bad place right now. Just asking for your thoughts and prayers

Comment

Liz, are you okay?

South TX is in complete disarray as you see from the news. My husband died Thursday morning so I may be going to funeral in Michigan ith my daughter. We are separated, but still married, a shock for all.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Big hugs Liz
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I guess we need to go to September huh? No I'm really struggling., Skendall sorry about your hubby!

Comment

Working...
              X