Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey-I lookme

Hey there-

I feel so much for the newbies (ie:ME) that post. Here is the rub; by the time i get there, theres at least 15 responses to any given post.

My call out there is this; Does anyone read more than a page nof posts??? I want to give my 2 cents worth, but dont know when we all stop reading.

Hey-I lookme

Hey cke.... imagine what it's like on the other side of the world and trying to keep up! lol

No, seriously, I read all of the posts in a thread if I like it, but not necessarily every thread - it depends on whether the topic interests me or if I am getting bored of being here (yes that does happen occassionally!)

If you have an opinion, just jump right in, everyone on that thread will probably read it and heaps of others read but don't post.

If you have something specific you want to raise, (like this) do it in a separate thread so that it's not lost with someone else's stuff.

I hope you get a lot out of this place, it's been really helpful to me for the past 7 months - sober!!!

F.
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Hey-I lookme

Hi,

Yes I read them all ....

BB x
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Hey-I lookme

CKE...I used to read at least 2-3 hours a day on here, but my Mama is very ill so I haven't been able to devaote as much tme lately...which I really miss, but normally, I read EVERYTHING, and if I post in it, I follow the thread through for awhile too to see what others think on the topic.

Comment

Hey-I lookme

I read all the pages of a thread once I start reading it. However, I seldom ever look past the first page of any given forum. I'd say, speak up if you have something to add, whenever it is! I've seen threads kind of lull out then pick up steam again all of a sudden.

Comment

Hey-I lookme

Reading habits

I read all the pages, unless it is a huge thread, if I am posting.

Sometimes, I read the first two pages if I am not posting.

Comment

Hey-I lookme

Hi,

I read most all of the posts.. I'm just not very helpful to most at this point in my life...

Comment

Hey-I lookme

cke123,
                I read more then I should.
                (Gawd, I never get off this computer)
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

Hey-I lookme

:H Me too Gabby...It's like a time warp.
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Hey-I lookme

I read all of a thread I get into.

Comment

Hey-I lookme

I sometimes skim and sometimes read all, just depends on how much time I have or if I can relate. Always post if you feel the calling thats how I see it.

Sammys

Comment

Hey-I lookme

If the thread holds my interest then whether I post in it or not I will generally read all the posts...
                        A F F L..
                        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Hey-I lookme

I also usally read all the posts on a thread but sometimes a thread I read the day before will not have gotten many posts and so will be on page 2 of the forum. I don't usually have time to track them but if I think it was interesting I will go to page 2 and find it. Then if you post it will go back onto page 1.

Comment

Hey-I lookme

I read them all. Sometimes it takes hours! Sometimes after being absent for a few days, I will have five or more pages of new posts, and I am only able to check some of them before it gives me a message that there are no more threads (although I know there are more threads). Then I go back to the different forums and read through each. Eventually, I will have to taper it off just to fit other things into my evenings.

Julie

Comment

Working...
                            X