What going on with this site ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What going on with this site ?

Does anyone know. I got a new password login on the old site. Try to login on the new site kept coming up 404 Not Found. Does anyone else have this problem?
    Any way not been on MWO for a long time . So I feel a bit like a newbie am sure there are a few people that might remember me.
    Am doing really well this would be 8years sober, only had one day relapse by the flip of a coin. I knew I had to get back on track straight away, was not easy because that one day mess my head up for a few month's.
    Am here to say this does work if you work it. MWO helped me a lot. Also my local group sessions and AA. I got as much help as I could.
    Am so grateful to be here to let you know that am still here.
    Thank you for reading my post
    Cstch22 xx
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Re: What going on with this site ?

Hi Catch. I haven't had that specific issue. I too, was recently required to change my pw. The change resulted in my having to enter pw repeatedly.. in other words, the site does not remember my password. BTW, it is great to see you!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by catch22 View Post
      Does anyone know. I got a new password login on the old site. Try to login on the new site kept coming up 404 Not Found. Does anyone else have this problem?
      I did explain to you in my email that the site was going to close because of the database problem. You were able to connect to the server (hence you could use the shoutbox) but the server was unable to process the information you were asking it to. It therefore gave you a /404.

Originally posted by techie View Post
      Hi Catch. I haven't had that specific issue. I too, was recently required to change my pw. The change resulted in my having to enter pw repeatedly.. in other words, the site does not remember my password. BTW, it is great to see you!
      I assume you mean you have to enter your password every time you log in, rather than reset it every time? In which case you need to set your browser to accept and retain passwords as before. The Forum does not hold passwords in the format the user inputs to log in.

If not, please let me know.
      Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi techie thanks for your reply it good to be back, where is everyone, I feel like am some where else or is everyone sleeping. 😊
        Admin. ...thank for your feed back am finding it hard to get use to this new site, don't like change😊 so use to the old Weymouth. I find it hard to reply to some post it come up server error and then I lose what I have posted. Anyway of saving a post ? I do appreciate everything you have done.
        Catch22 xx
        Formerly known as Teardrop:l
        sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
        my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

I find it hard to reply to some post it come up server error
          This should not happen today. The database problem has currently been resolved.

Anyway of saving a post ? I do appreciate everything you have done.
          See Here
          Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
          X