One Step at a Time - September 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One Step at a Time - September 2017

Thank you, [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]!

Comment

I imagine I'll see the Stepper's SteprobL.gif thread flooded with new emoji's/smiles lol. But they do add to the posts!
      Last edited by abcowboy; September 9, 2017, 10:20 AM.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] - I'm having so much fun with your smilie's. Thank you for sharing. :hug:
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

There is such a large collection to choose from and I keep forgetting about them. I need to start using them more lol
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Happy Saturday guys! Beautiful day here but you can tell it's September. Yesterday was Marks birthday so everyone was here last night. Yes Logan too! Tomorrow we will go out to brunch to celebrate properly.

Glassie glad your feeling better, but yes you should be resting! Sometimes I think if you feel up to it, just do it.

Cowboy, I'm going to try this emojis, but as we all know I am not very computer saavy.

Nora and rusty, you know I love you guys!!!

Working on the seating for the wedding and so far it's easier than I thought it would be.

Wishing us all a quiet AF Saturday night!

Comment

Glassie - you should be in bed INBed.gif

Liz - I was just thinking of you and here you are. I hope that Mark had a HOBirthdayHBWishes02.gif

Rusty - don't look behind you fingers behind head.gif

Pauly - HOValentineILoveYouTeddy.gif

Ok, ok - I better stop now before I dig myself in any deeper Dig.gif

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day. :heartbeat:
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

emoji blitz.png
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

So sad about this hurricane. I hope that Mama Bear & Zenstyle are safe.
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hubby has a lot of family on the west coast of Florida. They are hunkered down but it's going to be a long day tomorrow!

Comment

Yes - it is going to be a long day tomorrow. So very sad.
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi all,
                        Have been dealing with the job change. Feeling a bit better about it. Wasn't really sure if I could deal with the hours there for a bit. Still tired. Drank a few Friday after work. It wasn't worth it as usual, just a waste of money. Hurricane gonna pass right through here tomorrow sometime. They can't decide to cancel work or not!! I live in a trailer, so may overnight with friends in a real house. Hate to leave the cats though. Not sure. They said it will only be a category 1 by the time it gets here but still really windy. Its windy now...oh well...I know I am driving to work in that mess though....

Comment

[MENTION=2634]bird[/MENTION]:hug:Job changes are so stressful, and yours sounds like it's physically demanding, and you're dealing with a hurricane. You poor thing! I hate to see you diving to work...please stay safe and thanks for checking in!:happy2:

Comment

Just read back...Nora, you are a wiz with those Emojis.
                            [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], thanks for the fun Emoji link.

Liz-I hope your family in Florida is OK. I keep track of mama on Facebook.

Off to work out and then walk on the path with a close friend. Then I'm off to Omaha.

Comment

MAE everyone.

Bird - I'm surprised that companies are staying open on Monday. Wow. Stay safe. I didn't realize that it was going to hit in your area too. Glad you are feeling a little better about the job. I can't even imagine how hard that is.
                              How are things going on the drinking besides Friday? You feeling any better?

Rusty - how did your coffee date/party go? Did you have a good time? Hope you have a good walk with your friend. How long are you in Omaha?

Liz - have you had any word on the family? I guess you're really busy with last minute wedding. Isn't it 2 weeks from today?

Glassie - Are you exhausted today from your burst of energy yesterday? I hope you are feeling better. :hug:

This hurricane is just so devastating. Just heartbreaking. Chatted with Zen for a few minutes last night on Facebook. She is at home but she said it was really getting bad. Mr V has family in Florida. I'm not sure where Mama is located?? Mr V has family down there in the midst of everything. :sad: Sending positive thoughts & energy to all being affected.
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Yes Nora wedding is 2 weeks away:egad: Did a lot of stuff at church already to prepare. Long story but they had to move a grand piano! Had a nice brunch with the kids today. Lots of laughing and CJ and joe are just so excited and all lovey. Warms my heart.
                                Have not heard from the relatives in FLorida, we did try. Praying for the best. Hubby's uncle lived right on a canal with a beautiful view all windows. My inlaws moved down 27 years ago and this never ever happened while they were alive. Scary for sure.
                                Wishing us all a great AF Sunday night!

Comment

Working...
                                X