One Step at a Time - September 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One Step at a Time - September 2017

So - apart from time with my kidlets and the grandbabe, I'm never happier than when I'm making travel plans.

A few months ago I mentioned I had an adventure planned, but didn't want to say what in case it got jinxed. But it looks like it got jinxed anyway! I was going to trek to Everest base camp because my friends were running the Everest marathon, but they've now had to postpone. So instead I'm going back to plan A and going to Africa. I'm a bit excited!!!!!
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glassy, his exciting! How long of a flight is it to Africa? Where would you go and do? I am happiest planning trips too!

Nora, glad you are just relaxing. The beach and walking down Main Street sounds lovely. Doing absolutely nothing sounds pretty nice too. You enjoy and relax. Road rage, don't worry about it. No biggy!

Continued to clean up cjs room and put some of her stuff in the attic. Mark wants to move into that room because it's bigger, has its own bathroom and is downstairs away from us. We went shopping for a new desk for him. He wanted new furniture, but he may just use cjs old furniture she left and paint it black. We shall see. Went to the storage unit and posted some tables on line to sell. We shall see. Went out to dinner with some friends and well that was my day.

Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday. Wishing you all a peaceful af night!

Comment

Liz I think it's about 17 hours, but everywhere from here takes that long, so you get used to it. It took me 3 days to get home from Antarctica last time, with only one six hour sleep in an airport hotel on the way!

I hope you're coping OK with moving CJ's things. It must be a very emotional time for you. :hug:
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

I'm going to end September here and go start October. I am having a great time but I'm actually so relaxed that I'm beginning to fall asleep. LOL

Catch you on the October thread
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
          X