Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyhow have experience w/Naltrexone?

Hello, I am new & feeling desperate.

I have been using TSM for a week now. I take 50mg 1 hr before drinking. Pour a glass of wine and immediately feel the same warmth and feel goods that make me want to pour another... and another... and by the end of the evening the bottle of wine is gone and I'm debating opening another. This has happened to me every time I take Naltrexone (and obviously when I don't). The medicine has had zero effect on the endorphines I receive from drinking. Has anyone else experienced this? By all accounts people say it curbs their drinking, but I honestly feel no difference. Except for maybe a little nausea. Today I'm suffering a bad hangover today after taking Naltrexone (waiting 1 hr) and drinking too much last night. Again. Any suggestions? I was really hoping that this would help me. Other attemps to stop or curb drinking have failed. Also, could it have something to do w/the fact that I take Zoloft (SSRI)? It's the only thing I can think of that might be blocking the Naltrexone from working properly. Anyhow, thank you for your forum and for listening and hopefully responding.

Re: Anyhow have experience w/Naltrexone?

I responded to you in the medication subsection.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X