X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Join the Army Against Alcohol - October 2017

Lovely news Molly

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
    I bought that a very early on in my quit and nearly passed out when I saw what was in it. .
    Not just me, honestly, why do they have to use alcohol... might try green tea. Will pop into Holland and Barrett too.. Thanks JC.

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post
    Mary, try meditation, it saved me from killing my eldest.
    Originally posted by mollyka View Post
    personally I go the mindfulness/meditation routex
    Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
    P.S. +2 on the meditation & mindfulness
    Originally posted by sweetpea29 View Post
    Mary - if ya can go with mindfulness/meditation as Molls nTabbers say, they are good at helping you alter how to view and deal with life situations.
    Thanks all.. Common theme here! think I'll have to bite the bullet and give mindfulness a go.. No problem with exercise, but staying still is my problem. Need to do something..

Full of sugar, lots of ghost stories with the cousins.. good fun.
    Night all XXX
    Last edited by IamMary; October 31, 2017, 06:34 PM.
    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Re: Join the Army Against Alcohol - October 2017

Good morning all. Try a class Mary. I found one for 6/8 weeks and it got me through the lead up to leaving. You have inspired me to go back and listen to my tapes again. As Sweetpea says you must practice every day so it becomes automatic. Had lovely day yesterday with daughter (her that nearly drove me bonkers, leaving cert year) so this too shall pass. This is her last day so going to enjoy it with her but better walk the doggies first.

Comment

Working...
      X