Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One Step at a Time - November 2017

Darn it just lost a long post!!!!
    Rusty, I didn't know the gentleman had a heart attack. I hope he is ok. $500,000 a year and treat people like that? It's unbelievable . My former coworker would always say "God don't like ugly". His day will come.

I'm going food shopping this morning, otherwise I'm pretty much set for thanksgiving. Still need to do some baking either today or tomorrow.
    Don't know if I mentioned that I am selling things online. Just wondering if any of you have heard of this or is it something only in my area?
    I sold CJs furniture, some of her wedding leftovers on a Facebook site called online garage sale. I sold a recliner last night and made a little extra because we delivered it. Anyway it's a great thing for buying and selling things inexpensively. It's become a part time job for me, lol. I'm cleaning out, decluttering and making a little money doing it. Gratifying.

Wishing you all a great AF Tuesday!

Comment

Originally posted by dill View Post
      I live in southwestern Ohio but grew up in the Cleveland suburbs before moving here.
      Wow, another thing we have in common, [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], Shaker heights here.
      Waves to all!

Comment

Wow, Rusty. Sad

We have sold some things that way too, Liz. It's a great way to get rid of things.

Off to get ready for work

Have a Terrific Tuesday
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Vervill View Post
          Wow, another thing we have in common, [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], Shaker heights here.
          Waves to all!
          That's getting to be a regular thing, [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION]! However, I'm a west sider! Westlake to be exact.:happy2:
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], have a few cousins in Westlake, and North Olmstead.

Comment

What a small world!!! Funny how that is.

HAPPY Wednesday
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Yeah - I'm home for 4 days. Yahoo!!!

Before I forget - [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] - if you happen to be cruising by, I wanted to tell you WELCOME and feel free to join in at anytime.

I think it was 94 degrees here today. Sure doesn't seem like a month until Christmas! I imagine that everyone is busy with getting ready for Thanksgiving. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
                  Yeah - I'm home for 4 days. Yahoo!!!

Before I forget - [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] - if you happen to be cruising by, I wanted to tell you WELCOME and feel free to join in at anytime.

I think it was 94 degrees here today. Sure doesn't seem like a month until Christmas! I imagine that everyone is busy with getting ready for Thanksgiving. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
                  Thanks for the welcome Nora! This is a great place and I think that I'm gonna like it here! If you want it to feel like Christmas, come to NY...it's 28 degrees outside and snowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude58 View Post
                    Thanks for the welcome Nora! This is a great place and I think that I'm gonna like it here! If you want it to feel like Christmas, come to NY...it's 28 degrees outside and snowing.
                    I'm in shorts & a t-shirt. Door & windows wide open. :shocked:

I have never experienced living in weather like yours. I would have some major adjusting to do. But, it is on my bucket list to see snow fall from the sky. One day! I've played in the snow but I have never seen it fall. Well, one time driving home from Las Vegas I think I might have driven right thru it for 20 seconds. But, I'm not sure. LOL
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], welcome! I don't where you live in NY, I guessing way north. I live in New Jersey and temps were in the high Forties today. My son was in Montreal/Quebec for a few days. He had icy conditions driving this morning when they left Canada.
                      Nora I cannot even image life without the seasons. Snow falling from the sky is nice for a bit, the aftermath not so much!
                      I'm ready for thanksgiving. Anyone else ready too? I'm sure I must've forgotten something!
                      Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

Comment

From this side of the pond to your side of the pond.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
                          I'm in shorts & a t-shirt. Door & windows wide open. :shocked:

I have never experienced living in weather like yours. I would have some major adjusting to do. But, it is on my bucket list to see snow fall from the sky. One day! I've played in the snow but I have never seen it fall. Well, one time driving home from Las Vegas I think I might have driven right thru it for 20 seconds. But, I'm not sure. LOL
                          I'll send you pictures.....LOL

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!!!

Love the e-card, Jackie!

Great to see you, Jude58!:welcome:

Much to do today before I leave for my Mom's house, and then dinner at my sister.

I am SO grateful for all of you and I hope you enjoy your day!

Comment

Enjoy your extra long Thanksgiving weekend my friends! I'm truly thankful for y'all, you've each touched my life and my heart!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X