Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One Step at a Time - November 2017

Liz - I hope little Lucy will be OK. :hug:

Hi other steppers. I hope your worlds are all unfolding as they should.

Techie - best wishes for your treatments.
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glassie - so good to see you. How are you???? :hug:

Liz - any updates? :heartbeat:
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Geez, I almost forgot!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thank you. Having a wonderful day. :love:
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I'm not used to being up at 11:00 pm on Thursday night. LOL I keep coming over here to check up on people and then realize that everyone must be in bed already. LOL

Rusty - how are you feeling? When do you go back for another adjustment?

Pauly - how are you doing? Is Kell getting big?

Glassie - :hug: You are missed

Sending big hugs to everyone. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow. Oh, I laughed & laughed tonight as I was telling my son & hubby this story. We all were laughing. I went to the DMV today and had to get my pic taken. Well, I am notorious for taking awful pics but my drivers licenses are always especially bad. Well, this morning I decided on what to wear and even thought about if it would look ok in a picture. Was almost to the DMV and pulled out my old license. I was wearing almost the same thing. I just laughed to myself. But, then after I had the picture taken and then looked at my old one again. I realized the new one is going to look just as bad - I looked off the wrong way as the picture was taken. And as my son pointed out, I hadn't dyed my hair in that picture and my hair is white on top now too. :rotlf: I said it will be my luck that I'll go missing and they'll put up my driver's license photo on the news. :harhar: Anyway, we are looking foward to me getting it in the mail so we can have another laugh.
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday, Nora!!!!:heartbeat:You are an amazing friend and LEADER to everyone here, always reaching out, inquiring about others, offering support, and doing it with humility. You are never too busy to celebrate successes with people and encourage them when they are losing faith in themselves. You never pat yourself on the back and congratulate yourself openly like I have seen some people do. It's a huge turn off for me and then I come to the conclusion that they must be very insecure if they must laud themselves and their opinions. Ahhh....the beauty of you, this thread, and our fantastic people across the pond, The Army!:heartbeat: Enjoy your birthday weekend and just know that we love you here!

Much love,

Rusty

Comment

Good morning. I'm so glad you enjoyed your day Nora ! I'm sure the picture turned out fine. I don't think anyone looks good in that picture!
                Lucy's urine turned out to be fine. Her vet is off until Monday so for now I'm putting her on a low protein diet. I'm somewhat relieved but still worried why those levels are elevated. Early kidney disease?
                Went shopping with Erin and Logan. She bought a ton of formula and left it here. She goes back to work in January.
                Have a great Friday!

Comment

Have a great Saturday. What's everyone up to today?

Comment

Everyone's over at the December thread [MENTION=19302]Lizann[/MENTION]
                    Last edited by abcowboy; December 2, 2017, 08:49 AM.
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Duh!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X