Hello!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!!!

Aw Susan...how lovely to hear from you sweetheart, i hope you are well x x x i forgive you for the clown stuff as they are evil!!
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Hello!!!

Welcome home, Lou!:h It's good to see you again, honey. Sorry about your slip, but I still luv ya! I've only just gotten back on MWO consistently too. I was "moderating", but the amount was creeping "up, up and away", LOL!

Anyway, it makes me happy to see you back here again, no matter what the cause, sweetie!

I'm glad that clowns don't scare me, but these particular clowns are a frightening looking bunch, aren't they??

Hugs,

Kathy:l
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Hello!!!

Lou, Welcome back, but I must say there is no reason to stay away even if you are off track. Coming around here might keep you on track. Here is to starting anew!!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hello!!!

:l :l Lou Lou!!

I AM good...if you can stand my exuberance, see my recent post "14 mos AF" in Long term Abs......

You're special to me Lou--we've both been here through lots of ups and downs since last year and I'm definitely on your team!

:l :l
          susan
          "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

Hello!!!

Kathy....its so lovely to speak to you again, i have truly missed you, i hope you are well...aw my dear Kathy you have helped me so much and you mean so much to me x x x
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Hello!!!

Lushy...your quite right hun....i was to ashamed at the time but now i realise that i should have just stayed here the whole time...thanks for caring x x x

Comment

Hello!!!

Welcome back Lou lou!

Sometimes the harder we fall the stronger we become. Here's the cliche~Onward & Upward! Glad you back.

Lucky-I'm dying from laughter!
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Hello!!!

Welcome Home Lou...You have been missed!

and I LIKE clowns!!! so there!
                  It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Hello!!!

Welcome back Lou. I'm new since you've been gone but look forward to getting to know you.

Comment

Hello!!!

:l Hi Lou-lou, glad to see you back and sorry it went wrong for a while but glad that the family and friends rallied round.
                      Enough is enough

Comment

Hello!!!

Hi Lou, welcome back, I remember you from a while back too.

Just logged on this morning - these clowns are doing my head in and I'm not bovered !

Comment

Hello!!!

Hi Lou,
                          Pleased to meet you. Am quite new, so don`t know you. Have just started sobering up this past week, and couldn`t have done it without all the fab. people here. You do right to return.

Best wishes,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Hello!!!

Lou welcome back - good to see you again. And it's great to see you posting again too Kathy!

I can talk or leave clowns. I am not afraid of anything except teenage children and fattening food.

Comment

Hello!!!

Oh Lou Lou welcome back!! you were missed.I have always enjoyed your posts.You just stay right here! OK? We don't want to come looking for you! hehe
                              Smiles
                              Mar

Comment

Hello!!!

BTW, I hate clowns as well.and fattening food!
                                Mar

Comment

Working...
                                X