Hello!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!!!

Well hi to all who already know me and hi to any newbies who might not!
    Gosh roller coaster doesnt even come close to how iv been for a while.
    I lost it BIG time, but thank god for my family and friends who pulled me through it.
    I havent had a drink for 11 days now and im feeling ok...but really sad aswell, i suppose cause id gone so long before and done so well i feel like iv really let myself and others down. If im honest im also sad that iv given up my companion (alcohol) again....isnt it strange the way the mind works!!
    Iv missed all you guys sooooo much....please reply, i need the support a hell of a lot at the moment

Much loves as ever

Lou-Lou x x x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Hello!!!

Hi Lou,

I speak for all clowns and we welcome you back with open arms.

lucky

Comment

Hello!!!

Lucky...your clown scares the shit out of me!! but thanks so much honey, its good to be back xxx
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Hello!!!

There needs to be a support group for lushy, camper, and lou who are all so afraid of clowns.

Clowns are your friends!

Lou, it is great to have you back around here but if you are afraid of clowns too, you could not have picked a worse day than Clown Day to return! Sorry!

Comment

Hello!!!

Clowns are evil....full stop!!!

Comment

Hello!!!

HOLY CRAP GET RID OF THAT CLOWN!!! OH MY GOD< I AM GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES< PLEASE MAKE IT GO AWAY

Welcome back Lou!!! ( Sorry for the yelling, I am freaking out about the clown)
            It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
            James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Hello!!!

Oh man, Java is afraid of clowns too? I can't believe it.

Comment

Hello!!!

Nobody likes clowns...they are EVIL...make them all go away!!!!

Comment

Hello!!!

lou welcome back. i am proud of you for having the courage to start all over again brand new. truly truly. you can't imagine i mean i was thinking today i had 10 years sober and decided that i could manage alcohol and did the first 4 of 6 years. then these last two years i'd say it's been kicking my ass. so, i've put more 1st days together then i can count. i've run out of fingers and toes to measure it. on and off like a light switch. so, done with the self punishment program maybe. at least we get to acknowledge we have a dark side, honor we have a light side and all the pluses to that light side when we are above the line and sober. and write down all the triggers that take us below the line. and like any good rabbit down the hole away we go if the trigger gets control. so welcome back buddy. i don't know you but i've got to imagine i've been you at least 5000 times in my life. lol AND CLOWNS ARE SCAREY. COULDN'T WE MAKE THEM DURING THE WEEK AND NOT ON A WEEKEND? CLOWN DAYS NEED TO HAVE CERTAIN HOURS WHILE MOST PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING. HELOOOOOOOOOO clowns are evil.
                  :welcome:

Comment

Hello!!!

Hello, Lou

Welcome back!!

As a newish newbie, who has just gone 1 day AF so far, and haven't done something like that for years, 11 days sounds like heaven to me.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hello!!!

welcome cindi and don't let the clowns scare you. you can make it to day 2 AF if you just forget the clowns are here. i swear it. i'll hold you hand. CLOWNS ARE WRONG AND BAD.LOL get the clowns out of lou's thread. you are going to scare lou right into thinking he's mods or something. ahahahahah i just fell off my chair
                      :welcome:

Comment

Hello!!!

Hi BCB, and thanks.....what you said is so so true...i so appreciate all the help and support that is always here, you are such an amazing bunch of people x x x and the clown thing ....definitley not for nights when were alone...way to creepy!!!!

Comment

Hello!!!

Im a she btw...just incase theres any doubt!!!

Comment

Hello!!!

Hi Cindi....thanks for your words, lookin forward to chattin some more to....11days is good i know that but id done 40 plus before my slip....never mind eh, positive thinking x x x

Comment

Hello!!!

Welcome!

Welcome Cindi! And welcome back, Lou!! Good to see you here!

And I agree with Boots and others about clowns. I see a clown and I think serial killer.... And ESPECIALLY that nasty looking clown you got there, Lucky! Of course, that probably says a lot more about me than it does anything or anyone else!!!

Sorry...this is SUPPOSED to be a nice, welcoming post and look what you've made me do!

susan
                              "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

Working...
                              X