Hello!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!!!

Hi there, I just joined today, am feeling rubbish after another saturday night of binge drinking! Not sure how to stop!

Well done for 11 days though, hopefully I'll not be hungover this time next week!

S

Comment

Hello!!!

Thanks so much

To all who have replied....im so happy that you all remember me and are accepting me back, this is such a great place to be and i really wanna thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I actually feel quite emotional...its like coming home to old friends, it feels good...i can deal with the clowns as long as i have my friends here

much love

Lou-Lou x x x x
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Hello!!!

Gossip....i can assure you that if you stick with us you will get better....you may have slips (like myself) but this is a wonderfull supportive place, you'll never be alone as we are all here with you x x x
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Hello!!!

Hey there Lou Lou! Great to se ya back girl!:welcome: We missed you & your bouncy litttle heart!

:flower: :dancin: inkele:
          Hugs,
          Judie
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Hello!!!

Thanks Judie.....its good to be back x x x

Comment

Hello!!!

Lou Lou welcome back hon, and please help me get rid of these awfuls clowns.
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Hello!!!

The clowns are gone for now- but can be called upon with a minute's notice!

Comment

Hello!!!

lucky still has a clown duck
                  Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Hello!!!

okay I just noticed that Lucky has Irish's avatar cat...
                    It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                    James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Hello!!!

wow lucky being a dang troublemaker these last 2 days!!!

Irish you should kick her duck butt.

I was confused before I thought the post above was Irish because of the avatar!

Comment

Hello!!!

I thought it was Irish too, but then on one of the posts I noticed it was lucky....we should do something evil to the duck...

just kidding
                        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Hello!!!

Irish threatened to put me in a spring roll with plum sauce so I had to go undercover again.

Comment

Hello!!!

LOU, It sounds as though you are very well liked and supported here. It also sounds like you are supportive which is what I think this whole MWO thing is about. Questions? Anyone can reply. ABS vs Moderation. I think we'd like to moderate, but science or psychology hasn't told us whether or not we can. What are peoples experiences? Is it the psychy (sp) or our bodies that are addicted and won't let us have just a drink or two? PS I think it is great to comend someone for their accomplishments as opposed to their setbacks and this is why I have trouble with the AA birthday it a AF hierarchy. Great job on one day!!!! Keek

Comment

Hello!!!

Lucky you cannot have the same avatar as Irish, you don't even like it in chat when people have the same color font. You are an avatar thief and must be stopped.

Comment

Hello!!!

Send out the avatar police.
                                Meow-Meow
                                MonaKitty

Comment

Working...
                                X