Lavande has NINE YEARS alcohol free today 26th March 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lavande has NINE YEARS alcohol free today 26th March 2018

Was trying to think what I would say today but I kept coming up with just WOW!!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!........a huge congratulations, Lav. Always a voice of reason and a presence of calm..........definitely this is the cake that was made for you.

Much love

J x :hug:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Lavande has NINE YEARS alcohol free today 26th March 2018

Lav, Congrats! It is so wonderful that you continue to offer endless thoughts and support here.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Congratulations Lav inkele:

Comment

Huge Congratulations, Lav! Thanks for being here everyday for the rest of us!

Comment

Lav, what a truly wonderful accomplishment! Your post are full of humor and wisdom, and I really look forward to reading them! Congratulations!!
          [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]......love, love, love the chicken cake! :heartbeat:

Comment

An amazing accomplishment for an amazing lady, CONGRATULATIONS LAV!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Congratulations Lav!!! Im so happy to have you here and your guidance as im sure many,many others have felt throughout the years,,thank youJacks,perfect cake for the perfect lady,thanks for starting this thread!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Congratulations! Thanks for leading the way with your no-nonsense support and advice. I am grateful for your focus on gratitude, and admire your conviction to do what is right for you AND your grandchildren (AND your Stellas)! Thanks for letting me hold on to your tail feathers!

I hope you get to celebrate today, you deserve it.

xo
                Pav

Comment

Lav, You helped me change my thinking about drinking - and life in general! Thank you so much for helping open my eyes.
                  We appreciate your constant presence here and the care and concern you show for everyone. Congratulations! Love, NS

Comment

So proud to know you, Lav! Congratulations!! :welldone:

Comment

Congratulations Lav. Thanks for all that you do for so many, and for inspiring us

Hill
                      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

congratulations!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4124[/ATTACH]
                        The Drunkards Progress. From the first glass to the grave...

Comment

Fantastic Lav - I love your recovery - when I came here first I thought you had to be talking bullsh*&t ----- then I started thinking - 'maybeeeeeee...'- and now -- well you're great - and to be still here supporting others in the Nest etc... it's wonderful xxx
                          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Congratulations, Lav! Well done!:welldone:
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Lav,
                              It's no secret that I'm your biggest fan! How can you thank someone who gives you the tools to reclaim your life? I was a real mess when I showed up in the nest. Thank you for being our North Star and guiding us thru one of the most challenging journeys of our lives. For YOU, I am so grateful. Enjoy your special day! Much love and admiration, Byrdie
                              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                              Tool Box
                              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                              X