Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Sober Shout Out Sunday 1st April 2018 (no fooling alllowed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out Sunday 1st April 2018 (no fooling alllowed)

I'd like to see a big SUPER SHOUTY OUTY SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time

Took me a while but I got it finished Happy Easter

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!!!!

Let the time and date calendar take the strain from your brain when you're counting...........Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

For me its 3191 days from the start date or 8 years, 8 months, 26 days including the end date.............:happy2:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Now that’s my size of Easter Egg [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]! Oh ya, almost forgot after drooling over that chocolate egg, another week for me!!
    Last edited by abcowboy; March 31, 2018, 06:20 PM.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: Super Sober Shout Out Sunday 1st April 2018 (no fooling alllowed)

I’m starting a new month: Five years plus 7 months of guilt-free, healthier and far more satisfying sobriety.

And yes, I’ll have a nice chunk of that chocolate egg, please.
      Last edited by Sunbeam; March 31, 2018, 06:28 PM.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

4 years and 4 months to the day. happy easter one and all. a beautiful day in Ausland.
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

As of today I have my first 30 days over and done! More to come!

Happy Easter to all that celebrate!
          Last edited by BelleGirl; March 31, 2018, 11:16 PM.
          BelleGirl

Alcohol does me no favors.

Pouring poison down your throat is just plain STUPID!

Comment

[MENTION=16180]BelleGirl[/MENTION] - Congratulations!!
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I'm shouting out a little bit early but wanted to bring cake.

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

A happy sober week from me. Happy Easter everyone!

Comment

Is this really the shout out thread, or is someone up to some hijinks?

Day 214 and very proud of that.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post

Day 214 and very proud of that.
                    And we're very proud of you Mr G :hug:

Comment

1743 days
                      4 years, 9 months, 9 days

I say it every Sunday - to the point of boring everyone osteroops: but it never ceases to amaze me.
                      I really do a double-take when I look at almost five years - how did that happen ?

As JC says : "..remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!" Then time just takes over.

Comment

I'm not real big on counting the days, but can I still shout out here??? :eek-new:

Comment

Originally posted by Jude58 View Post
                          I'm not real big on counting the days, but can I still shout out here??? :eek-new:
                          No problem as long as its loud and its proud
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

10 months, 1 day, loud and proud.

Comment

1240 days here and happy to shout about it! Happy Easter everyone! :welldone:
                              Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Working...
                              X