Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Join up!! Army against the grog !!! April 2018

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
    Aww Starts :hug: It sounds like the job is sucking the life out of you. I hate to say it. You sound like me as I headed towards the life change I made 2 years ago.
    I felt I was set free.
    Think about leaving that job - not the money or any of that - just not having to go there every day - how does that feel. Joyous?
    Hold that feeling & don't get sucked into what will I do ? etc etc.

However if the thought makes you unhappy - then it's something else you need to look at.
    Thanks for the hug Satzy. Yes, I agree. Today they announced that we have to do 2 presentations on Thursday. One in front of the senior mgt team at 10 am then another in front of my new boss later in the day. If there is one thing that stresses me out big time it is presentations. I just dont need this. However, current boss has been blowing smoke up my arse today telling me how good I am at my job. Torn is my current state.

What I dont want to do is make a mistake but by the same token I dont want to wreck my life. As I am in early recovery I also am wary about making big decisions. Shite life is hard at times.

Comment

[MENTION=22456]starty[/MENTION]..........How's about doing both presentions through the medium of mime.......I jest. I doubt I'd be able to do a presentation to save my life...... but just think the entire Army are urging you on.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I love Ted Baker......I'd picked my mother of the bride outfit fromhim and then Jenny decides to finish it. Got some of their perfume for Chrimbo, its light and classy.......unlike me
        I look ridiculous in the swimming hat. Mr JC looks better in it.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
          [MENTION=22456]starty[/MENTION]..........How's about doing both presentions through the medium of mime.......I jest. I doubt I'd be able to do a presentation to save my life...... but just think the entire Army are urging you on.
          Or interpretive dance :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
            Or imagine the audience with no clothes on
            ( or wearing JC's swimming cap) :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
              Evening folks - I treated myself to Ted Baker shopping bags a few weeks back in Kildare outlet - used to have a cream coloured one - this is patent black with an ivory bow on it - and a mini bag for inside - it's the same just little - and that's for keys make up money etc... saves all that dragging things around in supervalu bags -- love them!!
              I want them :rant:

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                Or imagine the audience with no clothes on
                ( or wearing JC's swimming cap) :haha:
                Just snorted and :hahaha: so loudly I woke the dog.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                X