Just an FYI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an FYI

I also hate porcelain dolls, court jesters, jack in the boxes, ventriloquists and their dummies, I think you get my drift....
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Just an FYI

Ever seen a therapist for these issues camper?

We love you anyway!

xoxo

Comment

Just an FYI

LOL
      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Just an FYI

Also those weird collectible Hummels and the like. I just don't get it. Scary stuff guys.

Thanks Janie!
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Just an FYI

Do you all drink to escape your inner-clown?

Comment

Just an FYI

I can't imagine how scared you would be at the circus. I never liked the circus as a kid it was always kind of creepy to me to, I would get there and it would be scary I always thought the lions were going to freak out and bite the head off the trainer when he did his grand finale and put his head in the tigers mouth!!!

Yikes
            Sammys

Comment

Just an FYI

OMG I f-ing Hate the circus. mean to the animals, clowns getting out of cars, and why would anyone want to join the circus. You really have to wonder about those people.

Sigfried and Roy- UGH!

Comment

Just an FYI

Janie we are like kindred spirits.

My little daughter will not be going to the circus. It is going to be a point of contention with the grandparents.

Comment

Just an FYI

My ex husband hated to spend the night at my moms house because he was afraid all of her figurines (Hummels and dolls) and were going to come to life in the night and kill him. I wish they would have... just kidding.

You all are just adding fuel to Lucky's fire....you have been warned.
                  If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Just an FYI

Rot I would have been petrified too.

Comment

Just an FYI

Why are Seasame Street puppets ok and circus clowns are not? Seems a bit inconsistent to me.

Comment

Just an FYI

You really must be kidding. Clowns are real people wearing scary ass makeup, they aren't adorable animals that teach children important life lessons with great music. So there.

Comment

Just an FYI

People join the circus?

I always thought people were "born" into the circus family and then enslaved to perform, forever...........:clown:
                          :h :h :h :h

Comment

Just an FYI

Q LOL!

Comment

Just an FYI

No Q- that is true with the performing animals.

Comment

Working...
                              X