Just an FYI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an FYI

So Happy, what about the lollipop guild from The Wizzard of OZ? They scare the stuffin' out out of me along with every freaking thing in that movie. My Mom traumatized me with that movie when I was 5. I cannot watch it to this day. Thanks Mom!
    Smiles
    Mar

Comment

Just an FYI

what the heck are hummels? geez

And on the topic of circuses (I hate 'em too) what about zoos? I mean, talk about torturing animals.

btw, I've been to a circus without animals. It was great.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Just an FYI

I don't really hate any of those things, just don't want them because then I would have to dust them.

That smacks of real work.

I hate real work.

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Just an FYI

I also hate those masks things you put on your wall!! Went into a shop in Vegas this year and it was full of them. I said lets get out of here all kinds of creepy minature things and masks and dolls and other stupid ugly stuff.

Sammys

Comment

Just an FYI

That mime thing was messed up guys (hate 'em), and yes I also am scared of the actor happy and sad face thingies, and there is nothing scarier than the Lollipop Guild scene in the wizard of Oz. i hated that freaking movie. Bunch of twisted freakazoids.

And yes the voodoo masks in New Orleans, scary stuff.

You know I think lushes are a lot smarter than most. Non-lushes that I know are not afraid of these things. maybe they are the ones with the problem!
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Just an FYI

What about nutcrackers? Oh, about 10 years ago I decided to get a roommate to save money and pay off my credit card debt. I moved in w/an older lady. I rented a bedroom in her house and had my own bathroom and family room area. We pretty much kept to ourselves and I wasn't around the house that much because I was dating my now husband then. One December morning I woke up to find her living room completely filled w/Nutcrackers of every color, shape, and size. She must've had at least a hundred of them in there. There was one that was five feet tall. She told me it just didn't feel like Christmas without her Nutcrackers out. Creepy!!!

I should add that there were no other Christmas decorations in there. Just Nutcrackers!!!

Comment

Just an FYI

The bad hunter in Bambi scared me, and what's was with Dumbo, being taken from his mother?
                Disney was cruel in those days.
                Meow-Meow
                MonaKitty

Comment

Just an FYI

What about the dollies that stand in a corner? You know the ones? They look like a two year old child, with beautiful costumes and stand with their back to you as if leaning on the wall - when you turn them round they have NO FACE ----- Aaaaarghhh.......
                  Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Just an FYI

LOL Tea! I cannot stand those things. My MIL got me a planter a few years ago because it was decorated in my college logo and colors. Problem is is that it was in the shape of legs and these legs are wearing jeans and tennis shoes. No upper body. Creepiest thing I have ever seen and I know she is offended it is not sitting out on our porch.
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Just an FYI

I know exactly what you mean they are like having the chuckie doll, or part of chucky in you house. CREEPY!!!! I always kept my eye on that doll/kid facing the corner. I also reminded me of the big butt plywood thing people would put in there yards!!!

Sammys

Comment

Just an FYI

I hate those dolls so much that when I discovered a friend of mine owned one, I completely and utterly destroyed it. Ripped its clothes, pulled it's arms and legs off and threw it in an industrial bin.

All I left her with was the cute little straw hat.

I felt much better after that.
                        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Just an FYI

OMG Chuckie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

I need a better explanantion of these nutcracker thingies.

What about the American Girl Dolls. They have a store on Madison Ave where you can have tea with your doll, a salon where you can get your doll's hair done and clothes that can match your own kids. you could walk out of there and spend $500 on doll sicko crap.
                          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Just an FYI

Nutcrackers are those wooden things look like toy soldiers and the mouth opens with a lever in the back to crack a nut. Totally creepy. And even creeper Chuckie has a brother or cousin or something thats also a doll that some nuts I work with take camping with to scare the kids. NOT KIDDING those poor kids.

Sammys

Comment

Just an FYI

Well...... I hate those finger things that people stick on the boot of their cars to pretend a child has crawled into said boot, had the boot slammed down on them before the child has had a chance to pull their hands in.

How funny.

Comment

Just an FYI

Geezes Blue I am so glad I have never seen one of those. YIKES

Sammys

Comment

Working...
                                X