Just an FYI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an FYI

I saw a fake leg sticking out of the back of a car....well, I hope it was fake...? I do kind of like Chuckie though.

Comment

Just an FYI

Camper, you have never been forced to see The Nutcracker on stage @ Christmas??? I cannot believe you do not know what a Nutcracker thingy is.

Comment

Just an FYI

Oh Lord, Lucky reminded me of another thing I cannot stand. The Nutcracker! I saw it for the first time five years ago and I thought I was on LSD. Did not get it at all. Guess it goes to show I am truly not a normal person.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Just an FYI

What did lush and camper think a Nutcracker Thingy was????

Comment

Just an FYI

A nutcracker thingy is the thingy that breaks opens nuts at the holidays silly. The Nutcracker is the play. Got it?
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Just an FYI

ok, I was starting to wonder if mr lush was wounded.

LOL

Comment

Just an FYI

I loved the ballet- this other thing sounds like someone collects actual nutcrackers.

Not good if if you have a lot of males present.

Loved it at the Met. Beautiful. I want to go with my avatar......
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Just an FYI

The nutcrackers look like this...

But, now you have to imagine over a hundred of them, all different types, and sizes w/a 5 foot one standing at the end of the hallway. Creepy!!!

And, I also thought it might be bad for her love life. Not too many gentlemen callers coming by the house much when the Nutcrackers were up. LOL

Comment

Just an FYI

Another creepy thing, how about thoes apple dolls? You know the ones you see at fair and crafts shows with the wrinkled drawn up face, like a granny crypt- keeper!
                    Mar

Comment

Just an FYI

OMG this needs to end!!! I am dying!
                      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X