One Step at a Time - Dry (And Healthy, Self-Caring) July 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One Step at a Time - Dry (And Healthy, Self-Caring) July 2018

Liz - :hug: I know that when my aunt passed away and we were all up in Oregon, my cousins spent an evening going thru pictures. It helped them - they had so many laughs and happy memories. That was just a couple months after my Dad died so it was good to have those photos to look at. I imagine that CJ needs to be at home right now. I'm glad she'll be here before Mark leaves.
    Where is your Mom staying right now? Is she at her home or is she staying with one of you?
    I love you friend :heartbeat:
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Kell just got the boys and I'm ready to drop! Is it bad to go to bed at 6:38? Haha Liz,I'm glad CJ is coming home,that's great she'll be able to see her brother before he leaves,you're sounding good Nora,how exciting for you,keep us posted
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Yes that is good CJ is coming home. And sometimes going to work is helpful when there is stuff going on....Bet you are tired Paulie!....Nora, that is exciting about getting the date!.....nothing happening here. Just bored and hot. Waiting for the closing of the house. 2 more weeks...got a note from my Mom. I was worried she had forgotten about me. I will try and go for a visit when I get through all this moving and stuff....b

Comment

Nora, Mom is staying at her house. I offered to have her stay here, but she declined. Kinda laughed at me. She has been at home alone since dad broke his femur and honestly I think it was a good transition for her. Mom prefers quiet and low key, she is a homebody. I shouldn't wonder where I get it from, huh? She drove herself today. We will check in on her, but for now she just wants to rest. My poor Mommy.

Comment

Liz I'm very glad your mom is letting you do a lot of the arrangements. She's very lucky to have you!

We're all so proud of you for not drinking through this. xx
            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

They are on their way to hospital. I think the baby isn't moving very much. Stressful times. Will keep you posted.
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I have Wednesdayitis was sooooo tired last night but couldn't sleep,I'm irritated by it,love you Liz have a great day all

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

X-post Nora,,,,keep us posted!

Comment

Sent them home. Their regular appt is at noon. Will keep you posted.

No Wednesdayitis allowed. :victorious:
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I'm glad they're being carefully monitored Nora - won't be long now!

My self-care for today (not) is that I've just started prepping to have a colonoscopy this afternoon. I'm trying to think of it as a detox cleanse and channelling all those celebs who pay a fortune for colonic irrigation.

:shakingno:

Comment

A big warm HOLA! to everyone.

Good morning Sassy Classy Glassy! Good luck today. Big hug from me. :hug: :heartbeat:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

That's a good way of putting a positive spin on it Glassy haha!

Comment

Thanks Pauly.

And a hyuuge warm buenos dias to you my darling G. Are you nourishing yourself as directed?
                            Last edited by Glass Half Empty; July 18, 2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Hey there. Sorry Glassie. YUCK
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Any news Nora?

Comment

Working...
                                X