Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addicted to internet poker..

Hi everyone,

I am addicted to internet poker. I play with play-money, so i am not losing any of my assets or hard-earned cash, but i am addicted!

It's such a buzz taking other people's pots... i played all day friday (had a day off) and a lot on the weekend.

I really think this is the answer to the excitement that i used to crave drinking alcohol.

I just had to confess that to someone. I don't know anybody in real life who is interested in poker, apart from my brother, who is overseas.
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

:H I can relate. I went through a phase of playing Online Painted Yahtzee (kind of like poker) with a point score system. I found it a great way to chill out and switch off. Got to love the online games!

I'm too busy to even fart at the moment so haven't played for a while! :H

Have fun!
    Scoobs
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Scoobs, I am worried about you. It is important to excrete air every day. Don't let that fall by the wayside.

Change, I have a friend addicted to internet chess. It is very easy to get addicted to those things. I cannot allow myself to go down that path or I would have no job or family. I spend too much time here as it is....
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Me too Lushy
        I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
        I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

I love poker, but gotta save my online time for this place (oh, yeh, and for farting).
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I am with ya'll on that, I can not get addicted to anything else, this site has sucked me in. I am not even going to look at it....

Comment

I am addicted to online quizzes,trivia, history, sports anything! I can do this for hours!
              Smiles
              Mar

Comment

I used TV for my escape & downtime. Then the internet came along. Now during my down time I have the TV on & laptop on my lap. I'm addicted to screens (and yes I'm facing my sunroom with screens).

Now my daughter has started on the Webkinz craze (stuffed animal you buy then log on to their world). That's addicting beause she takes one laptop & I do the other & we visit each others room (I help her brother) & play tournaments against each other. That's addicting because you do quizzes, jobs, games to earn kinzcash to buy food, furniture & clothes for your virtual pet. Great gift for a youngin' who has access to pc-take a tour www.Webkinz.com
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X