IamMary has 3 Years Alcohol Free today 19th July 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IamMary has 3 Years Alcohol Free today 19th July 2018

Congratulations, Mers, on your three years alcohol-free........be very, very proud of yourself. You came, you listened and you conquered .........its been an absolute privilege to watch you grow.......

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: IamMary has 3 Years Alcohol Free today 19th July 2018

Well done Mary - another long-termer in the Army --- jeepers Murphy - the numbers are swelling!!!! Congratulations lovely xxxxx
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Well Done Mary!! :sohappy:

Comment

Happy 3rd sober birthday Mary, a wonderful achievement. I hope you have the best day. xx
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

HUGE Congratulations, Mary!!!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
            HUGE Congratulations, Mary!!!
            And so say all of us. Thanks for staying around and being such a role model and support in the army :love::love:

Comment

Adding my congratulations again, Mary. I am happy for you. I hope you are happy, joyous and free!!!

Love,
              Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Good work Mary! Congratulations mi amiga.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Congratulations on 3 years Mary!! Fabulous job
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Mary - so happy for you!!!! Congratulations!
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Mary you are such an inspiration to me. You rock woman !!! Many congrats and keep up the good work

Comment

Ahhhh.... THANK YOU all for the lovely words, and CAKE [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]!

I know hand on heart, I would not be here this morning with a hangover-free-head on my holidays, if I had not stumbled on MWO 3 years (and a bit) ago.
                        Onward into year 4, bring it on, the ups and downs and sideway bits, its all easier without Al - Thank you, to all of you. :heart:
                        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Congratulations, Mary. I bet your busy life is so much more manageable and fun now! xx, NS

Comment

Well done Mary. No pressure but I'd love to hear some of your story at some stage. If you feel like it.
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                              No pressure but I'd love to hear some of your story at some stage.
                              Yeah Mers - tell us yer story if you have one :hyper:

I still can't believe it's 3 YEARS ........ you've just quietly done it ... no drama ....... just as JC says : came : listened : posted every day : stayed and supported others.
                              WELL DONE MRS !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X