Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: September Army!!!

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
    So Id like to take this opportunity to blame Australia for all my drinking problems
    :haha:
    Yep they've a lot to answer for !

Comment

Evening gang.
      Yep deffo a change in temps here too.
      MrS will not allow the heating on - he's not cold so no-one can be cold FFS ! I suppose it's not brass monkey's yet so I'll survive until October.

Comment

WHERE'S THE BRIDGET WAN ??????
        :upsidedown:
        Last edited by satz123; September 7, 2018, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post

Dunno if Bridgey has been to the UK / this side of the hemisphere but d'ya think she'd need to sleep like a bat?

33042717903_c2a1f12693_b.jpg

Comment

Going to bed soon. These late wed/thu nights do it in for me.

Did I say I went to visit my new school yesterday? Met the 28 four and five years olds. More frightening was walking them down with their other teacher to where there mammies collect them - nothing more frightening than the parents of kids we teach. Nobody bit, but day 1 is Monday - they may be back to bite me on Tuesday :egad:

So said goodbye to my other school today. Everyone was like "excited?" "how you feeling?" "wow, well here we are, you must be feeling - x - y - z" etc. And I was like, well, no, not really cos I still have to teach so don't really have time to think about leaving... Until 3pm... By which time, it being Crunchie Friday, everyone is running out the door as fast as starving cheetahs sighting a herd of antelope.

Back in a bit -

Comment

[QUOTE]
              Originally posted by RunningCourage View Post

Did I say I went to visit my new school yesterday? Met the 28 four and five years olds. More frightening was walking them down with their other teacher to where there mammies collect them - nothing more frightening than the parents of kids we teach. Nobody bit, but day 1 is Monday - they may be back to bite me on Tuesday :egad:
              Ah you'll be grand. Remember yous are on the same side - in the mission to knock the little brats into shape :haha:
              Only joking the poor little lambs are still only babies ....... tell each of the mammies their little angel is gifted and your favourite !!

Comment

Dunno if Bridgey has been to the UK / this side of the hemisphere but d'ya think she'd need to sleep like a bat?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4404[/ATTACH]
                More than likely RC :haha:

Comment

Gawd look at the time 11pm :egad:

Need checkins from Bridgee, Starty, Stirly Girly and Tabbers.

Just about now 32 years ago I was on my way to the hospital to give birth to Jenny. It was a lovely proper maternity hospital and I was born there. In fact, most kids in Newcastle were born there. Its now posh apartments and maternity is just an add on wing at the big hospital. Anyway the little bundle of trouble arrived at 3:12am and changed our world forever mostly for the best.

Nighty night lovelies.:hug:
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Happy birthday Jenny :happy2:
                    Did you get a holiday booked [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]?

I REALLY want a crunchie now after those pics

Hmm.. a few army's MIA all right.
                    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Early check in - and stressed already!!!

Naw - just the show I'm directing and pulling together the set and costumes (or lack of) and some people not pulling their weight, so gonna try and do some early morning shift work in bed. This on top of trying to organise for Monday (and, yes, here is me 'skiving' having a read of the tinternet :yikes1:

[MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] - happy birthday for Jenny and do enjoy regaling her of her birth - my own maw does this with religious regularity every year over mine (an arduous affair for both of us - I was upside down ... maybe I'm an Ozzy underneath [MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION] ... had foetal distress (you'd be distressed if you were trying to get out via the oesophagus) so had to splice me maw open :egad: )
                      Last edited by RunningCourage; September 7, 2018, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Early check in from me too. Lying here trying to decide if I will go on a long hike but the weather is not looking great. Hope Jenny had nice birthday 🍰. Yea, we are missing a few troops, check in please :love::love: have a great Saturday everyone.

Comment

Morning - bit less early for me... I've no interesting news- maybe that's why folks are MIA?
                          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Morning,
                            We can't be interesting all of the time. Mundane means we're trucking along nicely.
                            I can do boring to the extreme..............got a painter and decorator coming this afternoon to give us a quote for painting the living room. Of course, we have to um and ahh about his price and pretend we have other quotes when in fact I couldn't find anyone one else at short notice as the new carpets are coming the 19th Sept and no-one else can do it..

I was in labour just 4 hours, it was pretty intense and didn't half make me eyes water. She came in weighing a whopping 5llb 13oz. I swore on everything holy I'd never, ever do it again but 20 months later the son and heir made an appearance.

Got Jenny and her entourage arriving this afternoon and her second Great North Run tomorrow.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                              I is bloody here at last!!!!!
                              Jaysus, what a week. Culminating in the funniest funeral I've been to yet yesterday. Right I need a good sit down and a read back.
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Early check in - and stressed already!!!

(an arduous affair for both of us - I was upside down ... maybe I'm an Ozzy underneath @byebyebridgetjones ... had foetal distress (you'd be distressed if you were trying to get out via the oesophagus) so had to splice me maw open :egad: )
                                Yes we give you a passport for that here. You become and honorary thong-wearing, beer gut slinging, foul mouthed Aussie bloke.
                                Welcome mate!
                                Last edited by byebyebridgetjones; September 8, 2018, 03:49 AM.
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X