Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: September Army!!!

Evening all,

Flat out here and no sign of easing up for time being.

Good luck For tomorrow D'Arsey x Reckon you'll love it and be great with them!

Well done to Jenny on the Great North run. Know now I won't be able to meet up Jacks- sorry x

Hi to all rest of youse

Off to leaba land

Comment

Hi Pea and Arsey - you'll be BRILLIANT Arseman - I know that xxx
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Evening all
        YS is doing well -about 11 days I think.
        Court case adjourned till November I believe.

The GF has made an re-appearance - I reckon she needs her head examined - he put her through such shit.
        He met her for something to eat yesterday and text to say he was staying over :egad: Not sure how true that is but came home today - sober - which I was more than surprised at.
        All it will take is him to fuck it up again - and that'll be it again.

Good luck Mr D'Arsey - you'll be great. They are only babbies - how scary can they be :haha:

Comment

Good morning everyone. Good luck RC and well done Jenny. 6th October is my daughters birthday and she’s coming home that weekend so I won’t get into city JC, pity, would love to meet you lovely ladies. Glad young Satz is doing good, fingers crossed. Work today so better get a move on.

Comment

Here we go...

See ya on the other side of the day...

Happy Mondays everyone (Monday night to our Bridgey hanging on the udderside of Earth)

Comment

Good luck Arsey hope it goes great! It WILL! XX
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Morning all
                All good here YS was home & sober when I got here last night.

Finished work now till 21st :yay:
                Flying to Crete Wednesday so have to get work done on the ol body. Nails, eyebrows, hair etc........ FFS!
                HOW did we ever cope with Monday morning hangovers - ?????? Jesus I feel sick at the thought of it !
                Last edited by satz123; September 10, 2018, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                  Bang on there. but then on the flip side, being busy prob helps keeping a sober lifestyle? But a bit of boredom is occasionally nice.

Hoping young Satz is doing ok too @satz123..
                  Too right Mary. At this stage its vital to keep busy. I remember Tabbers saying years ago that it helped him to keep everything bang up to date and I couldn't agree more. When you get behind on things it's stressful and overwhelming.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                    She's just finished..............3 hours 45 minutes............not bad at all beats last year by about 45 minutes. :welldone::welldone::welldone:
                    Well done Jenny woman! Just reading it makes me want to pass out.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

'Break a leg' RC
                      (or alternatively break theirs if needed) :haha:

Comment

Good morning to most of us and good evening our Bridgeee,
                        Poor Jenny will have legs like a baby Bambi today.........and the daft bat has signed up for next years. She raised enough to buy some new playdough for the Children's Heart Unit.

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]............I'm glad you're getting away from all the crap. Enjoy yourself to the fullest and get some well needed sleep.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                          'Break a leg' RC
                          (or alternatively break theirs if needed) :haha:

I never knew that.

Survived. Only two stab wounds, one tetanus jab and a possible amputation of my right leg below the knee. So, all in all a fairly successful first day. I am filled with gratitude - I have another leg.

:haha:

Naw, they were fine - quirky, some ADHD issues, but i'm sure it's gonna be fine. Tomorrow I am teaching for half the day... and then there's a "meet the teacher" parents evening tomorrow night - have only been in school less than 24 hours!!?!!

[MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION] [MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION] - agree on the being on top of things. I'm not the best at it, but i detest feeling submerged/as if i'm drowning because i'm behind or things are topping up. But I do appreciate the short times of "nothingness" - an extra half hour of nothingness in the morning would be perfect, e.g.

Comment

[MENTION=18049]RunningCourage[/MENTION].............knew you could do it, bonnie lad.

Its quiet here today, in fact quiet all over the boards.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thank you JC.

Best off to leaba soon. These wee sprogs don't have knacker me.

Comment

Delighted RC it wasn't too painful :haha:

In bed meself - 'cos I think YS drank again and I do not want to engage with him.
                                He was in bed 'till 11am - we went out - he said he was going to gym in the afternoon ......... he came home at 6 pm .......... passed out till 9.30.
                                I am sick to the back teeth of it all.
                                Lies, lies , lies. I can believe nothing he tells me any more.

Comment

Working...
                                X