September Army!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: September Army!!!

Glad not to be a drama queen --Chemo went very well. Happy days! Celebrating with a lime and soda!

Comment

Evening,
      [MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION].............well done to our Whizzy. Mr W sounds in good form as well.

[MENTION=18312]sweetpea29[/MENTION].........apart from the stinking cold I've got I'm feeling pretty good. Trouble is at the weight I am now I'd look stunning if I was 40 but I'm looking ever so scrawny........ Its a shame about the cold because I won't be able to go the Mr JC's uncle's funeral tomorrow. Don't want to fell the rest of the aged relatives. Luckily the S&H is going to keep Mr JC company.

If you're doing the buffet tonight, Molly, will you sneak out some chicken wings, a few chips and a bit of salad.........in fact bring a lot as I can't be arsed to cook the tea tonight.

[MENTION=18049]RunningCourage[/MENTION]..........I've got a self-imposed life time ban on running for anything even the bus.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good stuff whizzy hopefully the treatment carries on ok - night all else - just in from smashing nosh - I truly am sick of eating tho - would love to feel proper hungry!
        Talk tomorrow xxx
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Good morning everyone. So glad the chemo went ok Whizzy and well done on the race. Your training seems to be coming along nicely Mary, never feel it until October. I’m on a walking weekend that last weekend so hope the weather is ok. Look on the bright side JC, you are saving a fortune not going to Unislim. I chickened out of going this morning as I stuffed my face all week. Finding the sugar thing really hard at the moment. Off for a walk with doggies in a bit, have a great day everyone.

Comment

That sugar business is like a real addiction isn't it?! I've found tho that as one who never really eats breakfast over here I've been eating eggs for brekkie and it fills me ALL day - don't even want sweet things - hence never feeling hungry - might try it at home cos I always feel hungry at work

Comment

bleedin' heck, we're quiet, aint we?!

Bloody shattered but popping in to say hi before I scoot out again for rep's - may even leave earlier to do a yoga class

Hope his are all having a top Tursday

Comment

Evening all-- absolutely knackered so early night beckons but have to listen to the archers first.

Comment

Hi and bye all just heading out the door for MORE shagging food!!! Talk later xxx

Comment

Waves from sick-bay........wish I could say my croaky voice is all sexy and inviting but actually, it sounds like a frog who's been on the razzle.

When we go away to Scotland in October that's one of the things I'm looking forward too, the breakfasts..........its a full Scottish, as opposed to a full English, full Irish or even a full Welsh. Mind you on the last year chose smoked haddock with a poached egg on top........those four days will get the doctor off me back.

Mr. JC & the S&H safely back from Manchester.............got stuck in an un-announced motorway closure so were late for the funeral, managed the end of it though.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening,
                      Poor you [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION].. are you eating a lot less? You probably look scrawny cos your clothes are too big on you! license to shop.

[MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION], I was only vising Wales, I live down the road form Molly (long road with a few twists)...a Dub!!

Im eating all around me cos of all this training.. neither heavier nor lighter. I will probably continue to eat after the marathon and end up like a small whale.. keep me a place at Unislim [MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION]!

Thats the thing about the interweb, we cant say.. sure your have a gorgeous figure, you wouldnt want to be losing/gaining any more now.. but yiz all do! (have gorgeous figures) Especially you MrRC

Hope the hair looks fabulous SweetPea!
                      Last edited by IamMary; September 13, 2018, 05:13 PM.
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Morning/Evening All,
                        I'm struggling to post here. The site seems really slow, or maybe the local interwebsy?
                        This morning I have done a load of washing and set fire to the kitchen, so very productive.
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                          Morning/Evening All,
                          I'm struggling to post here. The site seems really slow, or maybe the local interwebsy?
                          This morning I have done a load of washing and set fire to the kitchen, so very productive.
                          Turn the compooper upside down, it might be some planetary-hemisphere-type-thingy where your compooper thinks it's upside down.

[shit joke, i know, but it;s the end of a long week ]

Morning - it's CRUNCHIE day again :sohappy:

Have a good one folks, I'll be back in time for:

Crackerjack (Intro) - YouTube
                          Last edited by RunningCourage; September 13, 2018, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RunningCourage View Post
                            Turn the compooper upside down, it might be some planetary-hemisphere-type-thingy where your compooper thinks it's upside down.

Crackerjack (Intro) - YouTube
                            Bahaha. That'll be it. How does that feel Arsey to finish off a week with the little mates?
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning.
                              Get yer rubbish out..............the skip arrives on Monday.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                                Morning.
                                Get yer rubbish out..............the skip arrives on Monday.
                                Morning, filled 3 bags yesterday JC so well ready. Running, overslept, 9 hours sleep!! Jesus don’t know what is happening, never sleep that much but will take it.

Comment

Working...
                                X