X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WANTED

[

DUCK CAT FROG

THESE THREE ARE WANTED BY THE IRISH MAFIA FOR POSING AS IRISHLADY AND STEALING HER IDENTITY..

IF SEEN DO NOT APPROACH AS THEY ARE VERY DANGEROUS.. CONTACT PADDY O'SCARFACE AND LET HIM DEAL WITH THEM..

THEY ARE EASY TO SPOT AS ALL THREE ARE WEARING LIME GREEN HELMETS... Attached files [img]/converted_files/9883=1127-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/9883=1128-attachment.gif[/img] [img]/converted_files/9883=1129-attachment.jpg[/img]
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

WANTED

u r funny!!! i thought your avatar was brill but this tops it, thanks u just made me chuckle!!!
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

WANTED

The kitty made me do it! She looked very menacing!!!
      Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
      Confucius

Comment

WANTED

That Kitty could make a 'hardman' shiver !!
        I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
        I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

WANTED

Is that duck in bondage gear????
          sigpicXXX

Comment

WANTED

mistaken identities

I was wondering what was going on with all the green helmuts.

Comment

WANTED

The duck is the ringleader, the others have been brainwashed and are easily led...

BEWARE FAKES.. DEAL ONLY WITH THE REAL IRISHLADY.. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED..
              A F F L..
              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

WANTED

Yes I noticed that yesterday. However I saw thru their facade for they do not carry the helmet with such grace & beauty as you.
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

WANTED

all those green hats made me think I was hallucinating, anyway Ive changed my avatar too the other was so boring, hope i havnt copied anyone else.

Comment

WANTED

garden girl, that avatar of yours just cracks me up whenever I see it...
                    A F F L..
                    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

WANTED

They are all just jealous of you!!!!!!

Comment

WANTED

:H You are the original Irish!

Garden Girl's avitar reminds me of my ex... No offence Garden Girl! :H

Bedtime for Scooby xo
                        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

WANTED

WANTED???

What is all this hoopla about stolen idenities? I went on a short week-end vacation to the beach and had my neighbor watching my place. Did the neighbor do something I should know about it? If so, I am very sorry. I was away though and have the posted avatar to prove it. Let it be known I am 100% innocent.

xoxo

Comment

WANTED

Ok you little ringleader you.. I'm sure I've read a similar post somewhere, but never mind..

Lucky, you are off the hook, now where are the other avatar bandits, I'm going to beat the bejazus out of them when I find them, but if they tell me you were behind all this then you my dear duck will be SLICED, DICED AND STIR FRIED WITH NOODLES BEFORE YOU CAN AS MUCH AS UTTER ONE QUACK...
                            A F F L..
                            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

WANTED

:H You cannot beat the bejazus out of them- their heads are protected with helmets!:H

Maybe you can pull their whiskers! :H

Comment

Working...
                              X