WANTED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WANTED

And neither are you innocent Sweet Lushy!!!!!...I spent my whole day being NICE to you and whoever else I was suppose to be nice to and you did not even have the decency to respond once!!!

Irish..I know the DUCK, FWOG and TWAT Vare bad...but the LUSH-TWIT has been in disguise as a sweet cherry lushy-lipped human for too long....what is she underneath????....a LIZARD??????

Comment

WANTED

That's right --Mona my Girl....Lucky started it way back in the 50s' with thagt cynical quack of hers...

And that red FWOG with the raspy little croak --- whack em'

Tank you puddy twat,
      Love, your Tweety Woo

Comment

WANTED

Now, now Chrysa, you are not being very sweet. I just walked in the door. I was trying to find the proper words to thank you for your support but had not come up with them yet. But thank you. I think. I am not sure who to trust around here anymore! You could be part of Lucky and Mona's plan to oust me.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

WANTED

You mean Lucky and Mona actually have a PLAN.. There was me thinking they just stumbled from crisis to crisis, well, well, well

Glad to see you back to normal Tawny, the lime helmet didn't really suit you, made you look a bit silly if anything, whoever hear of a frog wearing half a lime on his head!!!!
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

WANTED

Don't blame me, I am not the brightest crayon in the box. It's the Duck, she is the one with the brains. I just follow, like a litttle sheep.
            Now someone call off the Irish Mob on me.
            Meow-Meow
            MonaKitty

Comment

WANTED

Baaa Baaa

Attached files [img]/converted_files/268763=1145-attachment.jpg[/img]
              A F F L..
              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

WANTED

Yes, that's me...Baa-Baa
                Now call your mob off me.
                Holding this position is tiring.
                Meow-Meow
                MonaKitty

Comment

WANTED

Now Irish,

You just stop that! You know you'll go blind.

We had to explain it to Chrysa - don't make us explain it to you.

Comment

WANTED

Tawny, I know what it means, why do you think I'm smiling ??

Attached files [img]/converted_files/268772=1146-attachment.jpg[/img]
                    A F F L..
                    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

WANTED

I think that photo of her captures her best side !! No ?

LOL, very very loud !!!
                      I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                      I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

WANTED

Too little too late Lushy ...

Irish..what is wrong wich you..Lucky off the hook...oh yea big bad Irish mafia

St Jude..the same meds you used to take in the 70s girl!!

Tawny..Between you & me..I know you are in control of all of this & always have been..

Mona...stop being such a Shrimp..I'll have to feed you to the Duck .get it together..Jeez....

You have exhausted the poor nice Tweetie tonight...totally

Comment

WANTED

Forget the poor nice Tweetie Woo...

To the mattresses!!!!

Comment

WANTED

Oh chrysa, you look so cute!!!

Comment

WANTED

Chrysa I forgot to mention I love your tweetie. And thanks for your kind words about my eye issue!! :h

Irish, Lushy, I am with you, you got hijacked by the duck , and there are a lot of guilty parties here. Bad clowns, avatar thieves, crazy kitties..... You are the original helmet kitty.
                              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X