X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: November Army Manoeuvres 2018

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
    :egad:
    Here chez Satz - not quite so festive - MrS is talking drunk shite to my precious Rosie.....
    He was off alcohol for November .... now it's business as usual.
    I told my mom she couldn’t come to our house after our son was born if she kept smoking - and she QUIT after 30+ years of being badgered to do it. Maybe you need some Rosie Rules around drinking :wink:

Comment

Morning All,
      I'm just going to use my time. It's easy to get disorientated around here.
      Mary I've tried but I just can't work out what KK is?
      In the absence of any supervision from my brother I have taken to employing the two year old niece as gardener's apprentice. It's slow going but it's working if you want everything watered including your favourite chair - inside.

Gone are the days of watching my gardening shows. Much better to watch Puppy Dog Pals and The Wiggles, non?

Anyway I am passive -aggressively edging into a bitch session here so I will rise above it and serenely repair to the garden - with a screaming two year old in tow. As I have just been screeched at by a 50 year old. For responding to a text from his ex. That is....after I have cleaned after up them because we are getting cockroaches, cockroaches, cockroaches..................

See? No passive - aggression at all.

Sleep well little ones. Thank fecking God for this place. Seriously.....

@Satz ....remove the dog from the drunk...
      Last edited by byebyebridgetjones; December 1, 2018, 06:51 PM.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

We're on the wrong page Bid .... :egad:

Comment

Working...
        X