Wish me well today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish me well today

Hey all, today I go back for more mammogram images. Both boobies this time. I think and pray it's nothing. I had changed doctors and went to a new hospital for the tests. I knew when I had the images done 2 weeks ago I would have to go back,it was to quick and routine.I'm sure it will be fine, everytime I have a mamogram I have to go back for more images, this is the first time it involves both breasts. My Mom had breast cancer( 7 year survivor after being diagnosed with stage 3) and it always weighs on my mind. So a few good thoughts directed my way today would be appreciated. Going to be 95 degress today and no frickin' deodorant I think that irritates me more. Why is it they can do all these wonderful things with science, but some deodorant will mess up their imaging machine? Just another day in the life of.......
    the most cluless member!
    Mar

Wish me well today

I wish you Well!
    Control the Mind

Comment

Wish me well today

Good luck Simey,

I have a family history too and know it can be scary.

Kitty
      Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
      Confucius

Comment

Wish me well today

Wishing you only the best, Mar. Don't worry, a lady doesn't perspire, she just glows! And that is you, my dear! I'm praying for a good outcome for you.

Hugs,

Kathy
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Wish me well today

Good Luck Wishes Coming your way!!

Simey,

I went through exactly the same thing two weeks ago. Two mammos and a CT scan.

Everything was good in the end. Same mommy history, too!!

I carried my deodorant in my purse so I could put it on after the test.

Then I went and had a pedicure. Did wonders for my nerves.

Let us all know when you find out the results. I am sure they will be great!!

Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Wish me well today

Mar, love & hugs for you today ...

BB xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Wish me well today

Good luck for today Simeybear.

Starlight Impress

Comment

Wish me well today

Best wishes for your tests. I was just thinking this morning that mine are a couple of months overdue. I think I've been procrastinating. It's not just the deodorant, it's the no-coffee thing! Damn, one cruel indignity heaped upon another!

It's very common, though, for them to ask for repeat mammos. I wouldn't worry too much.

Comment

Wish me well today

Hey matey,

I'm sure things will be absolutely fine Simey, but sending all the good vibes I can muster towards making you feel EXTRA positive. XX
                  A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

Wish me well today

simeybear thanks for takin the time out to listen to me , i didnt realise an feel awful moaning on, i wish u all the best, an sending u a hug if i cud, ill cross my fingers 4 u, i wont b able to pick up a can then either, i think i beat u on the most clueless member, !!! lots a luck an love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Wish me well today

Good Luck Smimey hope all goes well xxxxx

Comment

Wish me well today

Wishing good news for you..

Comment

Wish me well today

I am wishing you well Simey, hate mamograms, and hey, you don't smell bad to me at all

Comment

Wish me well today

Good Luck Mar, sending positive thoughts to you across the water.

Had mine done a few years ago after a lump was found during tests for something else..turned out to be gristle...nice !! gristley t*ts, what a compliment:H

And I can't smell you from here either

Comment

Wish me well today

Good luck, sure you will be fine. In Uk we always get called back for the slightest thing
                              (good but scarey), I was called back last year, fine told I had a breast mouse!! apparently
                              a moveable lump.
                              Best wishes Paula. x

Comment

Working...
                              X