Wish me well today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish me well today

I think the biopsy would completely put your mind at ease. I would go for it.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Wish me well today

Mar,
      I agree with Chrysa and Lushy, why have that nagging thought in the back of your mind? get it over with and move on.
      Sending prayers your way,

Melissa
      If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Wish me well today

First - do what I do and just wear 'Chanel' gettit ????

Second - I would definitely have biopsy - but not without a lot of tears and cursing and crying and 'why me-ing'.

lots of hug and best wishes,
        Diamond xx
        I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
        I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Wish me well today

Oh Simey, that's aweful! You're going through a lot at the moment.
          I'm thinking of you and will look out for updates.

Lots of love
          Scoobs
          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Wish me well today

good luck ,you deserve the best..........

Comment

Wish me well today

Hi Simeybear!

I went through a similar experience a couple of years ago. In my area, when a woman is scheduled for a biopsy, she is also scheduled for surgery. It is just procedural, to make things move smoothly for the doctors, but it is very scary for the patients.

The surgeon I was assigned to required that we attend a class where she described "breast cancer", so we all had an hour lecture on the topic. I learned so much, it took some of the fear away. One of the things I learned is that in the system here (Rural Canada), once you get to the stage of the heavy testing, one in five actually has cancer. That was such a relief, because I thought it would be a higher percentage.
              :thanks:

Comment

Wish me well today

Oh Simey, I had no idea you were going through this. Get that biopsy done, only way to stop the nagging fear we all have. Oh what we girls have to go through eh ! My love and prayers to you.

L
                Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Wish me well today

Simey my stepmom just went through this- turned out to be nothing. It's very common from what she was told. You'll feel better to get it over with. Please try not to worry too much! :h
                  Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Wish me well today

Good luck Comin' Right Up !!! Straight to you Mar, Smiles to you too.... You aren't clueless, you are absolutely adorable ! ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Wish me well today

Oh..see Scoob...its really not that awful..you must be so young...2%..she will be fine...think positive..it changes the universe

Comment

Wish me well today

It's all going to be OK, I'm sure. I made an appointment with a surgeon this afternoon, I have researched all the different types of biopsies. Open & core are the two I want to discuss with her.( and of course the ever present insurance company) My appt is Thursday morning. Thank all of you for you good thoughts. Your kindness never ceases to amaze me. What a great group! If any of you ever need anything...well..you know!
                        Smiles
                        Mar

Comment

Wish me well today

Hi Bear,

Sorry I am late to post on this thread! I am glad you are moving forward with the biopsy. You need to know all is ok- sooner rather than later. Keep us posted.

xoxoxo

Comment

Wish me well today

Hey Mar,
                            get the biopsy to pu your mind at ease with your Mom's history...it won't hurt anything! AND you'll just be a bit sore for a couple of days! Love you

Comment

Wish me well today

lovee 2 u i hope u will b fine, u r a brave lady xxxx
                              :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Wish me well today

I'm late seeing this too. Mar, I am wishing you the best for the visit and whatever you decide will be the right thing.
                                bear
                                What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                                ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Working...
                                X