i think i got myself a stalker!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a stalker update l he left an e mail last night, saying how he was gonna come an c me over weekend, but added he is getting the hint that i dont want him 2, i have sent an e mail back, explaining that bf was helping me stop drinking, an is takin time off, so will be with me at all times, i made myself sound like a right mess up, its not far from truth , hopefully he wont want to know ,i never had a reply, so he is either driving down now or he got the hint, no wonder my nick name is trouble, i cant belive how stupid i can b, xx
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

It's like watching Criminal Minds. You'd better keep us updated here...
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hi Rachel,
        if you know his real name and address write it down and keep it somewhere or give it to someone and also write on paper what he has been doing in case of something happening (God Forbid) but it is safe with someone and then they could give it to police on your behalf.

Or even go to police admit you are alcoholic - there is no shame in it, and report what happened. I even admitted to a supermarket worker I was alcoholic and that was a big step to me.
        Got to go for now, speak later,
        Diamond xxx Good luck
        I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
        I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

will do, im really peed at myself 2day, i was up till 2 last night drinking , an i done 4 already, got to go work, but i missed the bus ,im not n showered or dressed yet know i have screwed up real bad, bf never left me any fags so im jumpin, im so lookin forward to 2 morr now, ive been putting it of 4 so long, now i just want to get it started, bf watched a programe about livers ,thanks casie , it made me start rambling on an tellin bf how much i have drank, i think i quite shocked him, i THINK he is gonna try help mor, he saw me at 6 pm last night shakin an sweatin 1st thing he said was " u loook rally ruff, u ok, is it beer or cos your on your period" he s learning , its bit a both but he noticed, the more im honest the more he s understanding, its just so scary tellin people, im messed up, he s got an angle to blame me 4 everything mow xxxxx

Comment

hi diamond, my mum knows he started hassling her on her web page as i never answered the phone, i will tell her all i know, JUST IN CASE ? this has got to b the besrt rason ever to never get drunk again, my bf is an arse sometimes but man i love him, its 1st time ever i ve felt like part of a family, mum will love this, more ammo to knock me down as soon as i feel better , usually the way, thanks 4 concern, i will update u later !!!!

Comment

Your bf sounds like an easy going guy though so hopefully he wont use it as an angle to blame you for everything. Could you not just be honest with your stalker and tell him your not really interested ,that it was just drink talk! He might get angry but the truth always makes the most sense.

Comment

im hoping and praying, he knew me an bf were rowing an i was thinking of leaving week later bf is understanding me , an we r getting on great, he saw an opportunity, i have told him i cant hurt the kids and i dont want bf to ever know what id done as it would hurt him, an he dont deserve that, although i havent cheated i feel worse than if i really had, i dont want to loose my family xxx let u know if i hear bk later, i dont want to make him angry, he has pics of me , i would die if i saw them pasted on a web site xx bloody brandy, makes u randy !!!!! none ever again 4 me

Comment

Hi mate,

I so worried for you, this guy sounds like a real kook.

I hope you can offload him soon before any damage is done, and I agree if he doesn't go away tell the police, if you've told him your not interested he should be respecting that and leaving you alone.

And don't feel bad, we all done stupid stuff drunk, me more times than I can remember and my last boyfriend was a psycopath, and I'm not kidding!!! I'm just thankful that he is on parole, which seems to be keeping him in line and away from me, here's hoping !

Day 2 for me today, and feeling much better....

This hopefully will pass soon, don't give up on the giving up, we're gonna work on this together, right?

Love Jas
                  :thanks: :h

Comment

cheers jaz, im having a right fuxk up day,i just go home from job i should a been home from 3 hrs ago, i missed bus an was late drunk a bit, then purposlley missed bus on way home, i went pub, bf is home cos its raining, hes a builder, he is not happy, i never had chance to chill the new beers i bought to replace the 1 s i drunk this morning, so he knows i drunk 6, b4 10, 30, shit i cant wait 4 drs, i thought this morning, well 2 day i ll say goodbye, y did i have 2 say good bye to beer wiv beer, kids r home soon, so im gonna stuff my face, an drink coffe try an sober up a bit, oh an do housework, i left this morning, he s not a happy chappy,!! your ex sounds like mine, good job mine is still in the nick tho, another 6 mths an he is out, xx r u having better day than me, hope so, an i hope we can do this, 2morr im actually looking forward 2 , kind a, gonna b hard to b honest, but he will c state a me, i booked it for 8,50, in morning, will b jittery by then as i wont of had the morning medicine, its always on pensioners roast day tho, bloody gravy jugs an shakes, r u ok xxx

Comment

Good luck for wednesday Rachel, fingers crossed the loony stays at home and forgets about you.
                      We have all done mad things when drunk, don't worry,

love Diamond x
                      I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                      I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Working...
                      X