February 2019 Army Manoeuvres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: February 2019 Army Manoeuvres

Evening all - working the weekend again - so my usual lie down in a darkened room .
    Only now I have my little shadow with me ..... my little Rosie - God I love that dog.

My sisters constantly ask who I am & what have I done with the real Satz123 :haha:

Mr S missed her so much when we were in Donegal ..... he came straight home after breakfast instead of arsing around the countryside like he normally would.
    it's funny considering he didn't want a dog.

This is Rosie and her boyfriend she was living with for the days we were away. The floozie !
    She has a bit of 'bed head' going on I'm afraid. Needs a grooming.

Rosie & Coco.jpg

ps YS is drinking again...

Comment

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]..........funny you should say that about Mr S........Mr JC was a bit iffy about dogs but he's a convert. Only had a goldfish no other pets when he was young 'un. You know the kind, one of those you could win at the fairground with the life expectancy of 3 days.
      Will there be a doggy wedding?

With YS....... he had a free house for a few days. Back when I was in the madness I would have done the exact same thing. Used to think I could clear up my act before Mr JC got back...........who was I kidding. I was a pile of pity and a full recycle bin.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yes, I remember the same thing when Mr M would be away, free gaff, no one to judge me!
        I also remember a lot of support here when he went away for the 1st time when I stopped drinking. I was genuinely surprised and very grateful you all picked up on it, I didn't realise Id be much more vulnerable.

Went to see The Favourite. Great movie (could have ended better).

One eye keeps weeping, whats that all about?
        Last edited by IamMary; February 23, 2019, 06:58 PM.
        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

MORNING

See, I am quite so as not to wake up the working Satz :haha:

Woke up way too early then couldnt find sleep again. slightly exhausted but a slow day planned.
          AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Footage just in of Satz at work.

[MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION].........I was up at silly o'clock too just been pootling about. Jenny stayed last night so just been at the end of her bed having a chat.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jesus - where's everyone ??????????????????:egad:
              That's me alright JAcks - big fat bunny - who eats all the resident's biscuits :haha:

Comment

I'm here, I'm here. Finally got some time to myself.
                Jenny stayed 'til late afternoon. All good with her which is tbh rather startling
                Finally got the kitchen emptied. Anyone want a mug tree, 2 billion novelty mugs including one from John O'Groats, several open packets of curry powder (hot) or a bulb of garlic from the last millenium........just drop me a pm.
                And the dog's brushed.
                Treating this week as a holiday. Shame Mr JC's got to go into work.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Rosie, you are the cutest little thing I've seen for a long time.
                  Glad you had a nice break there Satzy. So refreshing to get away.
                  Back to the workplace today. The weather is finally cooling down here. The garden is a dry shabby mess. I've lost lots of my favourites but I couldn't just keep dumping water on things not knowing how long the dry spell would last. This coming weekend I'll pull out all of the casualties and replace them with drought resistant plants. Got a feeling that would be the wisest thing to do.
                  Good to see a fellow declutterer getting on with it, JC.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                    The garden is a dry shabby mess. I've lost lots of my favourites but I couldn't just keep dumping water on things not knowing how long the dry spell would last. This coming weekend I'll pull out all of the casualties and replace them with drought resistant plants. Got a feeling that would be the wisest thing to do..
                    Very sad but very wise Ms Bridget :thumbsup:
                    Although they did give enjoyment for the short time they were there

"Full many a flower is born to blush unseen,
                    And waste its sweetness on the desert air.”
                    ― Thomas Gray, An Elegy Written In A Country Churchyard

Comment

Morning,
                      They're here all four of them. :egad:
                      Thank all that is good in this world I went for the cheaper sink paid for the hotel. I'd have been halfway through Bess's xanax by now and its just 9:30am. Instead I have a quite few days with my Bess and my cross-stitch
                      Couldn't be doing with another red hot summer here.
                      Going to be using my kindle while I'm away so apologies in advance for any speeling mizticks.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening all. Quick check in from a very tired and proud recruit and Irish Mammy. Only got back yesterday and had work today so have not had a chance to catch up. Budapest was beautiful as usual and graduation went really well. Very emotional to see them pass onto the next stage. Off for a read back ...

Comment

Evening all. Very quiet lately. Wonder what everyone is up to...

Good to see you back Rustop and glad you had a nice time. Enjoy your trip to the hotel Jax.

We had a lovely weekend. Spent most of it walking in the sunshine which was wonderful. Very busy week trying to get ahead before I start my reduction on Friday! For the next 3 weeks I have to accept that I will have to do my full job in 3 days until mat girl starts on the 27th so that will be interesting. Not too worried thought because I will have lots of time to recover for the next bout.
                          Very excited and am making a list of everything I would like to do so I dont forget and also so I dont fritter away my free time.

Comment

Evening all ...
                            I'm in the same boat [MENTION=22456]starty[/MENTION] .... I declined the full time admin job but now i'm working every day till they get the position filled.
                            I suppose it's good work ethic - I couldn't see them stuck

But I'm truly missing my days off & Rosie is now stuck to MrS and I hardly get a look in :crybaby:
                            So they'd better get their act together 'cos loyalty to the job will only last for so long .... really they don't deserve any loyalty.
                            but ....
                            Last edited by satz123; February 25, 2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

How many hours are you contracted for Satz and how many extra hours are you working? Our business has started opening on Saturdays and they are sometimes short of a manager. I might be willing to help out when I am working reduced hours as I wont be so knackered and the extra money would be welcome. Is Mr S retired?

Comment

Good morning everyone. Awake at silly o’clock but will get up and get walk in. Had a quick read back, lots of good news. JC in the midst of getting her new kitchen, Starty her new job and OMG Rosie is just adorable. No wonder you don’t want to work full time and be away from her, sorry about young Satz though. OK off to put my walking boots on.

Comment

Working...
                                X