Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alcohol documentary

Hi all,
    Just wanted to say that there's a programme on ch4 tonight in the UK about how alcohol is damaging peoples livers. It takes random people off the street and does a liver test on them. I think the results are startling.
    Thought it looked interesting.
    Charlotte xxx

alcohol documentary

It's on at 8pm by the way

Comment

alcohol documentary

Sounds interesting but I don't live there. Let us know about it afterwards.
      Don't think I've seen you on this site before, but I am pretty new (3 weeks or so). Are you new? Are you vegan? If you can do that, you can beat alcohol. just kidding, but I was vegan for a couple years and where I live it was damn hard. Now I'm just vegetarian (even that is pretty hard here). I know it's easier in the UK.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

alcohol documentary

hey cheers 4 reminding me i saw it advertised, i will make bf watch he may understand more about liver function an stop buying beers everynite, i had a high reading last yr, may even scare me into not drinking the beer he buys, hopefully ,hope u r good x
        :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Working...
        X