One Step at a Time - March 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One Step at a Time - March 2019

Morning friends,have a fun little trip Bird love how you keep yourself so busy and I'll admit I get a bit jealous cuz I find myself so doggone lazy these days, between work and the boys I just get too tired to do much,meh,Liz, sorry about your curtains that really sux! LB lives in Portland and it just feels too far,I won't see her again til probably July she said,her and Kell hang out the most over at Kells house,they were really close growing up and still are thank goodness,Nora,I forgot to comment on the synthetic alcohol post,I think it's dumb but I understand that the person wants the buzz without the side effects,maybe for someone who's nearly killing themselves with regular Al it could be used as a crossover to wean them off,who knows and who knows if it's even safe? I'll pass,Rusty, looks like you're having so much fun Glassy,hope all is well with you and your family,wishes for a happy AF Sunday for us all!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

And P.S.i agree with Cowboy that the synthetic alcohol thread should be moved to moderation section,not like anyone goes there anyway but it's not a thread for the AF boards I think

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hello friends. Sorry, but I have been back to Mexico for treatments. I am trying yet another immunotherapy, as the last one was not showing the results we wanted. So, it’s not a setback to me. I remain positive and continue to do all the insane things I love. I am training for a Spartan Race this fall. A friend, also a former triathlete, has set up a course on his ranch. About five (2 guys & 3 gals) of us train several times a week. It is quite muddy. The worst part for me is carrying a large 50lb pail of sand over rocky terrain. When I travel, I try to find an indoor rock wall to climb. My new Oncologist fully supports this, and I occasionally work out with him when my wife and I are over in the peninsula.

I did a quick look back, and overall it seems you folks are doing well. When I can get to my laptop, I will do a better read back. In the meantime, you are all in my thoughts. XOXO
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Great to see you Techie sounds like you're doing well

Comment

Great to see you techie! Glad your doctor is supportive of you spartan race. Hope your new treatments are helping.
            Pauly, it's nice that your girls are so close. I love it when my kids get along. CJ and Erin actually talk a lot now they they're married. They always seem to have a lot of fun when they're together too.
            Bird have fun on your "little" trip! Where are you staying? I will check out fb and see if there's anything fun to do around here.
            Had potluck at church today. It was actually pretty fun. A little more socializing, but this kind I can handle. I know them. Skyped with Mark, he was in Denmark and Sweden this week with some of his friends from here. He's making the most of his time there. He's got to go to Brussels again for work this week. Not much else going on here. Boy, this weekend just flew, didn't it?

Comment

Hello everyone. I agree the weekend just flew. Ha, ha. I left work Thursday morning not feeling well, was off Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The time flew by.

Techie so wonderful to see you. When did you & Mrs Techie tie the knot? I am hopeful that this treatment will be very helpful.

We just did chores around the house this weekend. Nothing exciting.
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Monday, Monday - have a great AF day
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good Morning, Friends, and Happy April Fools' Day!:happy2:

I had a fantastic vacation....free from laptop, work tasks and too much screen time on my phone. :-) The whole experience exceeded my expectations for sure.
                  [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]-great to see you and delighted for you that you can run the Spartan race!

Waves and hellos to everyone else. I am continuing my vacation today as a dear friend came into town for shopping and lunch. I will post more later!

Comment

Working...
                  X