Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wed

drs appont
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

wed

rachel28;151480 wrote: drs appont
    If you dance like that when you get drunk, I'd want you drunk all the time.If I was the significant other that is .

Robert

Comment

wed

lol

Comment

wed

Good Luck for weds ........

BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

wed

Good for you! I'll be thinking of you...
          s
          "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

wed

i will post proper later, bf, kids etc, did any 1 c chanel 4, at 8, oh it opened my eyes, uk only, yep i took wise words an acted 2night, appoint weds its about time thanks all of u xx

Comment

wed

Hi rachael i just watche dchannel 4 too...see my new thread.....scary stuff ..enough to put me off the boooze...well maybe

good luck at the doctors...so glad you decided to get some help //

cassy

Comment

wed

good luck - let us know how you get on
                one day at a time

Comment

wed

This is great news Rachele! Good luck and keep us posted. Be sure to be really honest with your doc so you get the right help. Denial by not painting the complete picture is really common amongst people with drinking problems. You can do this! *hug*

Scoobs
                  :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

wed

Rachel,
                    i wish I looked like you !!

Good luck for wed - I thought you were getting married when I first saw it LOL
                    I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                    I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

wed

no bugger is daft enough to marry me !!! had 2 log of kids cum in, xx

Comment

Working...
                      X