Planned site outage: Friday/Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Monday & Tuesday MWO?ers. Welcome new members, I'm so glad you've joined.

Head?s up! Our web host has scheduled some upgrade and maintenance work for next weekend. Our site will be temporarily offline starting shortly after midnight, Friday, June 22, Eastern Time US and Canada. That should translate to 9 pm West Coast; Saturday, 5 am London; Noon Western Oz; and 2 pm Sydney. To check my math or look up a specific time zone, please visit this handy online time zone converter.

The tech heads tell me they can?t be sure how long the outage. We?re hoping for half an hour but in the past we?ve found these service upgrades can take a bit longer.

Members who subscribe: you can still meet on ?Open Line? at www.mwochat.org
    during that time, as our backup site is housed on an independent server. For those who haven?t yet subscribed, this is another excellent reason to join the Pencil Heads. Also, on Wednesday/Thursday, we?ll conduct our monthly chat with yours truly and I look forward to connecting with you in real time! For more info about this event and other Subscriber goodies, please visit the FAQ
    . We are deeply grateful to Subscribers for their support of this community.

I?m so thrilled to see our membership growing (nearly 3,300, wow) and to witness the continued support you each provide to one another. Stay tuned for new and exciting developments here at MWO in the coming months!

Best in health,

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

WHat...oh no WE CAN'T GO DOWN.....we will all go into withdrawal...LOL THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

I can do this.......
      i can do this..
      I can do this....

Yes I can!

I'll be ok...Just come back real soon!
      Love,
      :h Nancy
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

I can't do this and I already feel a nervous breakdown coming on. Thanks RJ!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

call 911
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

RJ - as I shall be installed in a 4.5* hotel in Melbourne during that time (without my laptop) please make sure your maintenance people do a good and thorough job. Tell them to take their time. Double-check things ... and such.

Comment

Tawny...be quiet! AND PAINT YOUR TOE NAILS GIRL!!!

Comment

Working...
              X