No glaucoma!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No glaucoma!

I went back to doc today because I am still so much eye pain, have the crusties, etc. Doc took blue light test again and the intraocular pressure is way down. He thinks it was up from steroid/antibiotic drops my internist gave me to treat the "pink eye" I thought I initally had. Now that it is out of my system no more pressure!

He thinks now I only have an allergy issue and I have been on allergy drops but they are not helping. Whatever the allergan is, is still around me. I am trying to figure out what it is so I can eliminate it from my life. There was another doc there too and she concurred. They did a whole bunch of tests, dilated my pupils to look at the back of my eyes, were very thorough.

My eyes are absolutely killing me but at least I don't have glaucoma!
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

No glaucoma!

That is great news! I do not want anything to impair your vision from looking and lusting after Roger! LOL

Comment

No glaucoma!

I must look at my Federbear, and I am so happy i don't have to see clowns anymore!

MY US Open tickets arrived today!
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

No glaucoma!

Happy that's super news!!!! You must be so relieved.

Kitty
        Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
        Confucius

Comment

No glaucoma!

Well pleased for you.

Starlight Impress

Comment

No glaucoma!

I'm so happy for you, that is fantastic news, but I thought that was really your boyfriend, sorry that he isn't.
            Look at it this way he's probably a jerk since he is famous and dreamy.

Maybe you are allergic to the perspiration you work up from looking at him. Time to throw away all those photos and I'll take those tickets since it will be unhealthy for you to go.

Rott
            If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

No glaucoma!

Wonderful news Camper.
              Now if all your problems could go away so easily, huh?
              The clowns must have scared the glaucoma away!
              Meow-Meow
              MonaKitty

Comment

No glaucoma!

That is great news!!
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

No glaucoma!

What great news, Camper! This has made my day! After all that you have been through, you deserve a break. Sorry that you had to go through the scare, but at least you're off the hook for this one. I'm reeaaally really, glad! :h

:l :l
                  Kathy
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

No glaucoma!

So Happy for you Happy!

Comment

No glaucoma!

Thanks Guys!

Rot, I cannot believe you though that was my bf. I would not be on this site for one millisecond if that were my man. I'd be living in my bedroom and I would NEVER leave. Or I'd be helping him with his serve, lol.

He isn't a jerk unfortunately, he gorgeous and nice. Does tons of charity work. He's perfect. :upset:

Comment

No glaucoma!

Happy I don't get out much.
                        I'm sooooooo sorry you are not in the bedroom with Rog.
                        but I'm glad you are here and that you do not have glaucoma.

Enjoy the Open, years ago I liked bad boy Boris Becker...he was the David Beckam of my generation.
                        If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

No glaucoma!

OMG Camper!! I am so happy for you...tears are starting to swell hon...

Well allergy season is still real bad here in Joisey maybe also so in NYC.

On the spiritual front some say (and I am just the messenger here my darling) that eye problems like this mean that there is something that you are just refusing to look it. And I will be perfectly honest with you..I have no idea what that may be...it could range from God to anger to Mom to Dad to jobs to the autism to hubby to NY to something completely remote from all of that...only you know..and only deep reflection will reveal it to you...

Anyway..thanks for sharing dear one... I told you....the universe is with you....just wants you to acknowledge...

ahhh...breath out.....mmmm

Much Luv ~C

Comment

No glaucoma!

GOOD GOOD GOOD xxxxx ooooo Love that bit of news.

Sammys

Comment

No glaucoma!

Very happy for you Ms. Camper!
                              Smiles Always
                              Mar

Comment

Working...
                              X