• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No glaucoma!

whew, great news!

Comment

No glaucoma!

That is awesome!!! I will have a clown cake delivered to your house at once!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

No glaucoma!

lushy won't be making any friends with camper if she keeps spitting out statements about clowns

LOL

Comment

No glaucoma!

lushy where have you been? I hate clowns. wtf? I give good news about my eyes and you want to send a clown to my house as a celebration? Sicko - you just wanna keep keep talking about clowns. Wll now THEY will!!! I cannot believe this I was on your side the whole time.
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

No glaucoma!

Sorry. Was not thinking. I am a sicko. Off to my room now. I may or may not come out.
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

No glaucoma!

I warned everyone earlier today that the lush is fickle.

Comment

No glaucoma!

Thank god! That's really great news Happy... what a relief for you!

Scoobs
                :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

No glaucoma!

Oh Happy, I'm celebrating for you, what fantastic news, you must be so relieved..
                  A F F L..
                  Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

No glaucoma!

But how can w believe an 'un-lucky' Paris duck ???????????????? LOL
                    I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                    I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

No glaucoma!

Oh I am sorry Happycamper, I am very pleased for you too. xx
                      I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                      I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

No glaucoma!

:thumbs: :dancin: inkele: :clapclap: Now that's the best news I've heard all day!
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                        X