avtar change in the morning!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im gonna change my avatar again, i drank few beers an its makin me eyes wobble!! its such a shame the girl dosent wobble an land in a heap on floor that would be so much more like me, !!!! not 4 much longer!!!
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

rachel I think that's a fine idea, you're getting all the guys into a tizzy. LOL
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

when i sober up i ll do it, !! its kinda makin me laugh,!! 2morr ill b good x

Comment

And I am very jealous of the nice body avatar, I looked like that when I was 18 yr old, many moons ago, in the last century.
        Meow-Meow
        MonaKitty

Comment

my cat thinks your georgous he told me jus now, hes sat watchin !!!! x im changing it later, ill find 1 more suited ,this girl dont fall down like me ,!

Comment

Tell your cat, I said Thanks, but the sad news is I am spayed.
            Meow-Meow
            MonaKitty

Comment

lol, he says he d buy u a bowl a milk tho, !!!!

Comment

Working...
              X